Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

Beautiful, the R2-D2 Keycaps are awesome and it’s cool to see them on a GMMK Pro build

1 Like

I recently put these caps on my GMMK Pro. Love the look. How are you liking the num pad? Do you have any issues? I was considering one myself.

1 Like

I love the keycaps I have a few of their different colors that I like to swap out and change the theme of the setup. The Numpad hasn’t given me any issues - although I will say that the lack of functionality features has been a bit tough to oversee. The slider and knob not being able to be macro’d like the knob on the GMMK Pro is a bit difficult to get around. Besides that my only other complaint is that there isn’t two different inactivity timers for Glorious wireless devices and the time it takes the numpad to wake up from being asleep is much longer than the wireless model o. I find myself inputting several numbers and having to go back and re-input them. Hope this helps!

One of the best looking builds I’ve seen on here damm only thing that would have made it better is a matching cable but this thing looks great

4 Likes

E-White Swap Wanted to try some black puddings but decided against them since the lightning wasn’t that good due to the switches. May use some phantom black caps once I can find them in the parts drawer. Also double the Guild Caps.

12 Likes

Ok this makes me want an ALL White board with gold accents.

2 Likes

Cleaaannnnnn
Love the white with gold accents!

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s really cool! I just ordered some stuff to make a build myself so can hopefully post it here later.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

I call this my DexMorg Build because it is clean and messy all at the same time… Hum along if you know the theme song…

Fun fact: This is my first XDA keycap set and I am really liking it so far! Another one: The spacebar is in fact upside down :upside_down_face:

Now I just need to wrap it up in some saran wrap and put it on the shelf :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Glorious CORE Megathread

I got my GMMK Pro with Celestial caps, brass plate, Kailh Purples a blue cover plate and a gold knob!

I really wish I had a Glorious logo key cap for my esc key!

The purple switches are buttery smooth.

I love my keyboard. the build quality is fantastic.

The aluminum body and frame are flawless!

Perfect, gloriously thocky.

Gloriously Yours!
Dave

6 Likes

I moved your post about the troubles you’re having with core Here There’s a couple links on the top of post of questions people have already had as well as it being a post about core so people that might be looking through might be able to help if they’ve had it. Haven’t dabbled in core much myself besides rgb but hopefully someone can help you out!

2 Likes

Winter:

Spring:

7 Likes

POCMON build

10 Likes

Nice build! I love the Pac-Man keycaps. What switches did you go with?

4 Likes

HA! I totally forgot :man_facepalming:
Ended up going with some DNDKB JingWei 53g Linears (Knock-off Glorious Lynx imho)
They are smooth and soft with a nice sound to them. (Still working out the audio space for recording the keebs but I also have Switch Film - Glorious Switch Film (Not needed for these switches, but I wanted to try them out) and they all sound really even.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Looks awesome :star_struck:

1 Like