Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

Lets all show our our current GMMK PRO Builds:
I will start: GMMK PRO, Zilent V2 67G, AKKO Silent Keys, Metallic flat iron paint

53 Likes

Really clean looking build. I think the white ice knob would fit great with this colorway. Ill post pics when i get my GMK set. I got the GMK stealth coming later this year.

2 Likes

My GMMK Pro has already had a few evolutions in its short lifespan, but this is partly due to me being very particular about keycaps. I initially ordered the Nebula set to compliment my build. While I love the quality of the caps, the “gradient” pattern wound up bugging me, there’s a few keys I feel should be a different shade:

So I moved on to a set of DSA caps I really enjoyed, but they are ABS and pretty decently worn. I loved this look and sound, but the caps being kind of haggard didn’t sit well with me placing them on such a beautiful new board:

In the end, I was generously gifted my dream / endgame set for my birthday this year and it has reached its final evolution. Probably. Seen here:

Mods: Polycarbonate backplate, sunburst yellow encoder knob
Switches: Glorious Pandas, lubed and filmed
Keycaps: Drop + Mito GMK Laser Cyberdeck & Novelties

23 Likes

I love how industrial this looks, like something off of a futuristic movie set. The white is really bright (and actually white, unlike a lot of LEDs where white is actually blue) and goes with the caps so well. Stunning!

2 Likes

I think you are correct! The Ice knob does look better.

21 Likes

very clean!

2 Likes

16 Likes

I see you have exquisite taste. :wink:

4 Likes

My own build with the Infinikey Islander and a fancy Artisan I had lying around. Forget the exact switch off the top of my head, should be some Zilents I had lying around.

16 Likes

GMMK Pro White Ice with Drop MT3 Camillo Keycap Set and Drop + Invyr Holy Panda Switches. An ice cool look that could only be complemented with a future white Model D Wireless.

20 Likes

A pretty simple white on black build. GMK Bleached with Tealios switches.

12 Likes

GMMK pro with some Akko Carbon keycaps.

19 Likes

I want to get a new knob, but I couldn’t be happier with the keycaps, they feel great.

14 Likes

PBT Notion keycaps and Gateron Blacks, most likely going to buy the white knob.

9 Likes

GMMK Pro Black
KBD Fans OEM Carbon 84 Keycaps
Glorious Panda Switch lubed with Tribosys 3204 and Kytox 105 for the springs

13 Likes

Idk, i was just messing around with the keycaps and I really like this “Sprite” sort of look.

15 Likes

GMMK Pro with PC backplate
Keycaps - Mixture of Glorious Ocean and Black Ash caps
Stabs- Durock V2 (housing lubed with 205g0 and wires with XHT-BDZ
Switches - Gateron black inks v2 & Springs lubed with 205g0 plus filmed

13 Likes

@MannyM15 :fire:

1 Like

I’m super happy with this one. I’ve got husky switches and I’ve mixed gmk samurai with black on white artifact bloom series from Drop.

17 Likes

So many great builds here keep them coming!

1 Like