Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

2nd on the mousepad. That ish :fire:

3 Likes

Third on the Mouspad

1 Like

Thank you all it came from matrix keyboards!

3 Likes

GMMK Pro (Black Barebones)
Polycarbonate Plate
Tempest Tape Mod
Poron Switch Pads
GMK Red Samurai W/Blue Novelities
DaiDai White Linear Switches (Pre Lubed)

Had a GMMK 2 65% I really liked but wanted a full aluminum body. Really happy with the new keyboard =) I might want to build a 60% down the road but in the meantime I have some baby kangaroo tactile switches and new keycaps coming in to try out!

11 Likes

Very nice! Your whole setup looks great, very clean

3 Likes

Welcome to the Guild! That is a very nice desk setup you’ve got

3 Likes

This would be my first keyboard I’ve built;
Decided to go the hard route, and get the full experience with hand lubing everything.

Tempest tape mod,
Stabilizer change,
Kbdfans foam pads under each switch,
Used a mixture of kailh box navy for numbers & functions; & kailh speed silver for everything else,
Double shot PBT cherry profile keycaps;

Honestly I’m hooked and now want to build more.

12 Likes

@Dozill it’s here :smiley:

• GMMK Pro Full flex kit build in E-White (there are multiple lights on in the picture with different color temperatures, so it almost looks silver in some places, but I assure you it’s E-White :D).
  • PC plate, poron gaskets, 1mm bottom foam, G-foam on the plate, and Poron switch pads.
  • I used the GSV2 stabs out of curiosity with the usual lube suspects. I mostly do not see a reason to use anything but Staebies and TX, with the former being my ultimate preference. I do not like these as much as Staebies or TX, but I would also say they are not bad based on the brief usage so far. I almost never have to do any sort of tuning with those other two (only a single time with some TX stabs), but had to do a bit with the spacebar here. I will say that the wire was very easy to introduce to the housings. Complete opposite of TX stabs, where you bascially have to sell your first born to get the wire in.
  • Gateron Aliaz silent tactile 60g switches. They are very scratchy, so I may have to lube them up. I was hoping they wouldn’t require it like many silent linears, but it seems like it does (so this build may not be fully complete, hahaha). I may swap them out for some lubed Nolive creams.
  • GMK Norse with brass RAMA, and a Valknut keycap & Norse Nob from an artist in Ukraine (VKeycaps)

14 Likes

OHHHHHHH, this is sexy! I love the caps so much, the entire board is gorgeous @Morbii.
jizz-in-my-pants-andy

3 Likes

Oh heck yeah that thing is looking beautiful. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

(You too, @Dozill !)

2 Likes

GMMK Pro
Diced Kiwi Switches Tactile (see thru green) Hand lubed with Krytox 250 G0
GOAT stabs are Hole- E modded and lubed
Tape mod PCB… with multiple layers of Green Painters Tape (of course)
Case custom painted Purplecious purple ( top and bottom)
Keycaps are rep GMK Fu11.META1 ( group buy still has 10 months :man_facepalming:)

The last thing I need to replace is the silver knob with a gold knob.

The sound is freaking fantastic and on par with some of the best-sounding keyboards that I’ve heard. It might even sound better than my Modded GMMK compact with Zeailo v2 lubed and tape modded with thick PBT keycaps. ( It’s a toss-up)

10 Likes

Love the overall look and that deskmat. I’m a sucker for space images. Nice build!

1 Like

Back in Nov I put together my version of the Moon Knight build from Oscar Issac and finally, finished the set. First showing is in the thread in Nov but thought I’d show off the semi final look. FYI, the black cable will be gone soon. Ordered the same cable just straight rather than coiled. Think it should complete the look.

GMMK Pro White Ice with E-white top frame
GMMK Pro FlexKit
Numpad White Ice with E-white top frame
Both have the Brass plate (wanted to show some gold through but can’t even notice it in the pic lol)
Gold rotary knobs for both
E-white numpad slider
White Aura V2 Keycaps
Both have the JKW Bluey Switches
CableMod custom cable in Midas white with gold foil (waiting for the same cable for the numpad)
Can’t forget the Glorious Guild artisan keycap :smiling_face:

9 Likes

This is awesome! Well done :clap:

3 Likes

So cool, very nice!

2 Likes

GMMK Pro Specs

• GSV2 Stabs

• GPBT Keycaps

• AVX Works FR4 Plate

• Glorious Coiled Cable

• Sound Dampening Mat

• Stupid Fish Plate & Case Foam

• Gateron Milky Yellow Swithces

Numpad Specs

• GPBT Keycaps

• Polycarbonate Plate

• Gateron Milky Yellow Switches

9 Likes

if you dont, could you direct me to that mousepad it looks damn great and handy!

• Glorious GMMK Pro (white ice)
  • Glorious GSV2 stabs
  • Glorious Fox switches with krytox g205g0
  • Polycarbonate plate
  • Novelkeys “R2-D2” cherry profile keycaps
13 Likes

Ohhhh I like this :fire:

2 Likes