Forge Roadmap

Hello Glorious Friends :wave:

In response to recent feedback this category will serve as a roadmap for future Forge product Group Buys. The goal of this roadmap is to help you to make more informed purchase decisions, and also to give you the opportunity to participate in early product planning discussions.

Each item listed in this roadmap will link to a separate post within the forum where you can discuss individual products. We will do our best to update posts as we have more information to share.

Important: Roadmap posts will only contain high level descriptions about potential upcoming products to give you a general idea of what’s coming. With the Group Buy format, none of the products in this roadmap are 100% confirmed until officially announced and completed interest check. We also generally can’t provide more specific details because product technical & design specifications may change at any time during the pre-planning stages.

If you have questions about a specific release, click the link and ask your question under that product’s thread. Do note that we may not be able to answer questions about pre-release products until details are confirmed.

Upcoming Forge Group Buys:

*Dates below are estimates only. These can change at any time during pre-production phase.

Previously released in 2022

TBD 2023:

TBD

20 Likes

You cant show us the pictures sooner!?

Edit : Just realized a lot of these are in pre -development so you might not have pics, haha.

3 Likes

I wish, I want to see pictures of all this too!

5 Likes

Uh oh. Just bought my Model D (first product) 2 weeks ago and there releasing a re-color! Should have waited.

1 Like

this is awesome, even though you didn’t have to, thanks for this roadmap.

4 Likes

Thanks a ton for taking your time to make this! I’m sure this will make a lot of people feel better about buying group buys from the forge!

4 Likes

woah, that’s a lot of stuff

2 Likes

Hell yeah brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Holy cow! All this stuff looks amazing! :fire: Can’t wait! :smiley:

2 Likes

Im interested in the gmmk pro fr4 plate and the model d colorways

3 Likes

As someone who was critical of the Forge in the past, let me say “Thank you”! This is exactly the consumer forward ideation that we’ve come to know Glorious for. This move reinforces the consumer first nature of Glorious, and defines what makes y’all different. I don’t know of a more communicative company in this space. As the community asks, you answer. Again thank you.

Always Be Glorious!

5 Likes

will there be general release of The Glorious Series One PRO?

1 Like

What about the off-road map?

8 Likes

3 Likes

With a new mouse shape being listed on the forge roadmap, what does this mean for the mass release of the Model N. I’m still waiting to spell ODIN!

1 Like

Does anyone know if they are considering Audio Devices? I would love to pick up a Glorious Headset and Microphone if I could.

5 Likes

It hasn’t been mentioned by glorious, but there’s been plenty of talk by the community though.

4 Likes

I’m interested in the FR4 plate as well. I also can’t wait to see what new colorways they have for the GMMK Pro Frame, I really want a Red or Burgundy Pro Frame. The roadmap says September for the new Colorways so my hope is that they drop the new colored frames here in the next few weeks, and the same for the FR4 Plate

2 Likes

Anyone with the avx works one planning to get the official glorious one ? Curious to see how they would compare

1 Like