COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

FINAL UPDATE - Series One PRO fulfillment is officially complete! :tada: :computer_mouse:

All orders should be in-transit on the way to the recipient now. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our customer service team via live chat or email.

11.2.2022 Update - we’re about 3/4 done shipping out our Series One orders :partying_face: I’ll give you one last update once we’ve fully completed shipping (most likely will be complete end of this week).

All purchasers should get a separate email with tracking info when your order ships. This tracking info can also be found on your Glorious account page.

10.26.22 Update - Series One Pro passed inspection and is moving to fulfillment :tada: We’ll post another update once it starts shipping (hopefully by early next week barring unforeseen delays) - it could take a couple weeks for fulfillment to get through all of the orders.

10.12.22 Update - production is still moving steadily along and our expected ship date is still within our estimated range :raised_hands:

10.5.22 Update - production is on track and ETA is still within our estimated range :mouse:

The Glorious Series One PRO is coming.
50g Hyperlight. New Shape. Limit-breaking power.
June 22.

17 Likes

SHEESH. SO this is different than the model O Pro, right?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Holy cow Fenn. You were just in the wordle thread and I saw you in a different one. You are quite active

6 Likes

Appears so. It’s 5g lighter, and a new shape!

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:
I guess so

3 Likes

Nice. Sorry I just joined the forums so I dont know that much about all of there products :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing to apologize for! I had the same question so I looked into it a little bit. Does appear to have a similar shape to the Model O, so I’ll be curious to see how it’s different

8 Likes

If this has a higher back hump, this is going to be incredible.

4 Likes

Finally. A mouse for my goblin hands.

9 Likes

Yeah I was a little shocked at first. Given weight I’m guessing size wise closer to Model O- but more supportive of claw?

Those photos ain’t doing any favors drawing similarities to the MO though.

4 Likes

Whoaaaa….I need

3 Likes

Guys! I have not even gotten my model O Pro! What are you doing to me!

7 Likes

It’s gonna come in black too right?

2 Likes

An interesting development indeed. I think the forge will outpace most wallets, and having a pile of things incoming that may not be up to snuff is a difficult endeavor for sure. I’m all for the innovation, but the speed and the release seems daunting. So many products that will hit consumers without the ability to see them live or get reviews seems a little disconcerting.

That being said, I’m excited at these products, just hoping they live up to the hype.

The people who went all in on the MOP may feel like they were denied a choice. Especially those with a gaming budget. Glorious has always been a value brand that offers high quality products for our gaming dollars,but this current release trend feels like it’s playing on FOMO from its most dedicated fans.

6 Likes

Updated the first post with a dimensions image!

3 Likes

great way to put it, I think if anything people should be allowed to switch. I know refunds are out of the window as they make that pretty clear in all forge products but at least allowing a switch would calm the masses

3 Likes

Yeah I feel the same way. I understand its a business at the end of the day but I can’t help but feel scammed in a way. It’s not even been a month since the groupbuy for the Model O Pro ended and there’s another brand new similar product?! Its a bit shady IMO.

3 Likes

They should really consult our financial advisors before releasing so many new products. Mine (wife) isn’t going to be happy.

4 Likes