COMPLETED - Glorious Fox Switches

10.21.22 - Hello fans of the Fox! Last update here - all Fox Switches have been shipped! Check your Glorious account page for tracking info :fox_face: If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our support team.

Update 10.18.22 - Glorious Fox Switches have moved to fulfillment :fox_face: Keep an eye on your email for tracking info, as that should be coming your way soon!

10.12.22 Update - production is going well and we estimate we’ll start shipping out Fox Switch orders around Tuesday of next week! :fox_face:

10.5.22 Update - Our Fox Switches have passed QC inspection and should start shipping out in the coming weeks :fox_face:

16x9 Post

You asked and we answered - our Glorious Fox Switches are now available for Group Buy via Glorious Forge!

Previously, these were only available in our GMMK 2 and GMMK PRO Prebuilt keyboards, but now you can grab them separately. Pick up a pack of 120 switches for $59.99.

Foxes feature:

• A lightweight linear operation for speed and precision
  • Pre-lubed parts for a smooth travel right out of the box
  • Transparent housings for bright and accurate RGB lighting

Act fast - these switches are only available for Group Buy through August 9th at 5PM CT!

11 Likes

I am so excited to get these switches!

6 Likes

Fantastic timing! Now I know what switches I’m putting in my Pure White One 3 Classic…

4 Likes

These switches are so good! I love them in my GMMK2. If there’s enough demand in group buy, would you make these an “in stock” product?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, gonna have to pick up some of these Fox Switches! Got them with my pre built GMMK 2 and I enjoy them a lot, it will be nice to have some backups, and for either my Barebone Drop Alt or Keychron Q2 Build after my GMMK Pro Build W/ Glorious Panda Switches. I’m picking up the Yellow Ducky One 3 60% for my son’s gaming pc so I might get two packs since he likes the Fox Switches that are on the GMMK 2 but I will for sure get one pack for my future builds!

LETS GOOOOOOO

2 Likes

I’m very tempted by these. I frankensteined my pro with switches from the 96% and have some milky yellows filling in the gaps.

Might be tempted to have a bag on deck for whatever comes down the pipe.

5 Likes

Same reason I am grabbing them. Was planning on getting a prebuilt for my Dad (GMMK2 with the :fox_face: in) and put in some really silent switches to get my hands on some of these. But now I don’t have to!
Thanks Glorious for giving us another option (even though I’m still gonna get the GMMK 2 for my pops) :wink:

4 Likes

smh, i was hyped for cheeto-dust switches

3 Likes

Just nabbed some as well.

@Millions, are these also going to be worth 2 Glorious Guild Points like the rest of the Glorious Mechanical Switches?

3 Likes

@d3L7r0n After those points! I respec it and I would be curious too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are they like vs Ink Black V2? They are my only point of reference.

1 Like

I want to say that they probably are comparable to Cherry MX Reds. Lighter springs than the Ink Black V2’s than you are used to. The IBV2’s will likely also have a deeper thock.
This is all just an assumption on my part just going off of internet research. I will know more when mine come in and I can compare.
From what I can tell so far though, Glorious switches always rank pretty high in the category they are competing in. If you are looking for a lighter, quieter linear, I’d buy these over Cherry or Gateron Red’s.

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s helpful.

1 Like

Ordered, I like them, and I need spares.

2 Likes

@d3L7r0n @BoomerFingers yep, they’ll be worth 2 points as well :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I would love for these to later on be available through the store regularly as I think they are amazing beginner switches being well pre-lubed and high quality to where many likely want to swap them out and I believe they were a great choice for being stock in the new prebuilt boards.

5 Likes

I agree whole heartedly, it would be nice if they where on the store regularly. Awesome that we have a chance to get our hands on them for a little while without having to buy a whole board though

5 Likes

Just ordered them… this FOMO I been having with all of their products lately is crazy lol. They look nice though. Not looking forward to lubing them… :joy:

2 Likes