Alice keyboard, calling it

7 Likes

104-key full-sized Pro?

Pro TKL? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

my life would be complete with a 96% pro lol

3 Likes

Hoping for a Pro TKL!!

With the current trending, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an “Alice” design, which just isn’t my cup of tea for a keyboard.

1 Like

Pro is already super close to a TKL would be a poor design choice IMO. Nothing to warrant buying it for 4 extra keys wouldn’t mind the knob disappearing tho. I’d put money on it being an Alice style but rather see a spilt board because you get the same effect if not more options on angles.

5 Likes

This! Ergo, Alice or split!

2 Likes

I had a Microsoft Natural Keyboard back in the day. Is the Alice profile any different than the MS Natural/ergo profile? I know the MS Natural had non-standard keycaps at the split, but it looks like the Alice uses typical keycap dimensions. Is that the only difference?

1 Like

They’re pretty close except for no number pad and some missing navigation keys. As well as the split spacebar. Essentially take the GMMK pro and do the same v slant.

Keychron makes the q8 so kind of why id be disappointed if they go for this.

3 Likes

I would like to see a Split but would also like an Alice as well. I’m excited to see what it is, can’t wait

2 Likes

Rooting for an Alice!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just got an Alice but I’d pick up another if it had the function keys on it! :grin:

3 Likes

I just picked myself up an Alice Keeb as well, the Keychron Q8 and I have to say I love it. It’s sound profile is really nice with the Aluminum Case and Plate IMO and it has a lot of flex with its double gasket design which is really nice. I have Glorious Fox Switches on it and I love the typing experience, the Q8 and Alice Keebs in general are really fun Keebs to use

3 Likes