Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

@qwilum Yeah, I am going to be getting the matching coiled cable from Drop next. Hopefully I get a Glorious Gilded Keycap somehow, that would be the cherry on top :cherries:

@d3L7r0n I have contemplated getting the WASD Teamwolf stainless steel keycaps. I really like the look of them, but I would probably put them on a different build than my GMMK 2, maybe for my GMMK Pro build I will think about getting a set. I’m going to go with a white GMMK Pro with my Spaced Themed keycaps that are white with a few keys that are dark charcoal. I had a few of them on my GMMK 2 65% for a while you can see some of them here. I think the white on white with a little bit of dark charcoal will turn out real nice looking

2 Likes

Here is what the alphas look like when the RGB shows through them:

11 Likes

Your board looks beautiful!

1 Like

That’s an interesting gold lion head on your escape. Is the Rotary gold knob as vibrant?

Hahaha. I feel that way. Next year I am building a RAMA U80B. Hopefully, it will be my endgame keyboard. I am not sure what a GMMK PRO 2 would be like, but it would be an interesting prospect. Quite frankly I love tinkering around.

Then again, if I am not spending money on my keyboard, I would probably be spending it on artisan keycaps, my mountain bike, or scaled models - there is always something interesting.

2 Likes

That cap is polished brass. They also make it with a brushed brass finish that might match a little better, but I kind of like how it sets it off.

Nothing wrong with a little bling :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely would love to get my hands on them. Wish it were produced in more numbers. But then again, limited numbers is what makes them artisan keycaps.

1 Like

Finally got around to switching up my gmmk pro…Akko jelly black switches and gmk red samurai keycaps and of course the best artisan keycap :sunglasses:

17 Likes

It’s amazing how seeing these builds you realize that no matter what state the PRO is in (Caps on, caps off, switches out, fully assembled, etc.) it’s just so beautiful! :star_struck:

Then you put that keycap on there AND WE ALL LOSE OUR MINDS!
and-everyone
A Glorious build indeed!

6 Likes

The desk really makes the key caps pop. And the guild cap is just the cherry on top

5 Likes

I agree with everything @BoomerFingers and @LiquidMaverick said. Beautiful

4 Likes

Coming soon with black keycaps. Oils kings are great btw.

11 Likes

Every time I look at the second picture at first glance I keep thinking the mouse is a Banana and I have to do a double take and really look at it haha :joy:

3 Likes

Interesting color scheme. I’m not just speaking about your keyboard but your entire setup aesthetic. Not one very often seen. Nice!

1 Like

self painted gmmk pro top (paint is already coming off cause i suck) with a custom COWKEEBS badge. I recently swapped the caps for retro keycaps

10 Likes

The paint job doesn’t look half bad from the picture. The badge is really cool, I like that a lot. All together great job

Cant really see the part thats messing up. Its under the space bar facing your body basically. I appreciate it, im a huge naruto fan so i was going for a hidden mist village theme.

1 Like

I’m a big Naruto fan as well, I want to get a Hidden Leaf Village Metal Keycap for one of my Keyboards. I think I saw one on Etsy a while back

This is part of why I enjoy this hobby and the community here so much. Absolutely love seeing all the creative ways that people customize their boards/mice.

Digging the build @Jaycob, looks sharp!

3 Likes

I get to finally put my GMMK Pro up here. This is just the beginning of my build got a lot more planned for it and I will update pictures here throughout the process. I’ll add a couple more pictures of it from different angles here in a little bit

13 Likes