Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

It looks GREAT! Super clean indeed.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

Do you have a gold knob on order for it to balance out your Fresh Guild Keycap?

1 Like

That will be the first thing ordered next week on payday, before bills, before food, before anything lol. J/k, it will be one of the first things I buy not like that lol, but yeah, I am gonna order the Gold Knob next week when I get paid

2 Likes

Looks great!!!

1 Like

Thank you

i added more gaskets to my keyboard to add more flex, but! my rambling about how much i liked the gmmk pro finally convinced my boyfriend to get one too! we now have matching keyboards and superlights :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Very cool, both boards look really nice

1 Like

Here is the updated picture of my GMMK Pro with the Gold Knob that just came in today

12 Likes

Love it @Dozill ! :fire: I think the cap and the knob tie in perfectly. Also what keycap set is that? I’ve seen them a lot and I would really like to know what they are.

4 Likes

They are the GMK Red Samurai Keycaps, also thank you I think so too

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be sure to check those out. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is such a beautiful board my friend! Love it! Enjoy as you type and Remain Glorious!

5 Likes

Indeed my good sir

4 Likes

Don’t think I posted my updated Pro build. Durock Poms, GSV2 stabs, JSJT Outer Space PBT caps. Plan on swapping out the knob soon. Found the caps thanks to @Dozill!

18 Likes

Nice that looks really good with those Keycaps. Glad I could help

2 Likes

Dang… You are about to make me buy another GMMK Pro in white.

2 Likes

GMMK Pro
Green Door Geek SMRT Foam
Hype Keyboards Custom FR4 Plate
Drop Holy Panda X lubed 205g
Everglide stabs Holee mod
GMK Laser Synth Cherry Keycaps
Jelly Key 8bit Artisan 6.25u

10 Likes

Very nice, I really like the color of the Synthwave Keycaps. Also I love the Kitty peeking out in the background of the last photo there :smirk_cat:

3 Likes