Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

Black Inks are really nice. However, I have normal gat blacks in another board and it’s hard to tell the difference between the two (for me at least). But I am glad I went with the inks for the smokey aesthetic to match this build.

1 Like

really like the mixture of keycaps here. cool look for sure

1 Like

I’ll try to get a better shot when I’m back in the office this week. Here’s my desk at work. I just take my Surface out of my bag, plop it in, and I’ve got a mini version of my home setup in the office.

Specs:
Polycarbonate plate (No standoffs, only 4 corner screws used, no lips cut)
Black case (two additional layers of gaskets added to top and bottom gaskets; no case foam; case screwed just enough to close).
Durock v2 stabs (205g2 and dialectric grease; band aid modded).
Gold knob.
Silent Inks (205g0, Deskey films, spring swapped to ThicThock MP 68g progressive springs).
IFK Islander keycaps.

Some cheap coiled USB I had laying around. : (
Desk

2 Likes

I have this exact same setup (except I have it in black … I wish I got it in white) including the Model O Wireless for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

12 Likes

excuse the dirty desk… white and black puddings with kailh box whites. About to switch to gateron milky yellows because I want to try silent switches.

11 Likes

Everglide dark jade switches lubed with 205g0, everglide stabs holee modded and lubed with 205g0, mt3 WoB Keyset, glorious coiled cable, glorious wrist rest, jigsaw artisan. Just out of frame is my wireless model O.

9 Likes

Where did you get this wrist rest!?

1 Like

Here is my build.
Tempest (Tape) and PE foam modded GMMK Pro with Gat inks, C3 stabs and MT3 dev/tty.

Here is a sound test as well.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Pay no mind to the messy workstation. Put together with some gat blacks all stock. GMK Ocean Dolch caps.

14 Likes

If you had told me a year ago I would have a keyboard with purple and pink keycaps, I don’t know if I would have believed you. The nebulas really caught my eye. Enjoying this thing greatly!

14 Likes

Looks great!! What mouse pad is that?

1 Like

Love the color!! I’m a sucker for blue lol. Question… Where did you get the num pad??

2 Likes

This isn’t the best photo, but this is my GMMK PRO with the FR4 plate and Alpaca V2s. I also got a purple guitar knob for it. All it needs now is GMK Skeletor, which I should be getting this week :raised_hands:

14 Likes

I got it on Amazon a couple years ago. Here is the link Large RGB Gaming Mouse Pad - 14

I am tempted by one of the deskmats from Glorious that would be my entire desk top, but I have not yet learned my lesson of continually hobbling things together to make my setup what it is.

1 Like

Ooo liking the plate! I’ve been waiting patiently for my FR4 plate to come in lol. Just got the case and plate foam from stupidfish so can’t wait to see how it changes after that. You’ll have to keep us posted on the sound and feel of your Pro once its completed!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll have to go and check it out.

So far your setup looks good!

1 Like

I absolutely love this. Utilizing something like a guitar knob is so creative and I never would have thought to try something like that. Cant wait to see a finished picture.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. It’s a good thing you can’t the couple other keyboards and mice I went through until I landed on these. Now all I need to do is upgrade one last thing…

2 Likes