Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

That spacebar/wrist rest combo is awesome!

2 Likes

That is the KBDpad MKII from KBDfans.com. Best keypad kit I have found and they stay sold out unfortunately. I was hoping for a black one to match but they never have any.

3 Likes

Here’s the final:
GMMK PRO Founder’s Edition (w/ Gold Plated Base)
GMK Skeletor
Alpaca v2 Switches Lubed w/ 205g0
AVX Works FR4 Plate
Durock v2 Stabs w/ Dielectric Grease and 205g0
Purple Guitar Knob + Skull Metal Keycap

17 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks very nice and very clean

1 Like

10 Likes

I like the subtle blend in with the end and shift keys going to an aura style. Very nice!

1 Like

After watching your keyboards I’m throwing this to the garbage and ordering a GMMK Pro now… this is me right no :clown_face:

9 Likes

I love this though! I have a compact as well and really enjoy how minimal and clean it looks in my setup.

2 Likes

oi oi oi… is all good but you gotta show it to me pal… come on!!

2 Likes

I love how clean a small factor board looks, so I would never get rid of that. Also, gotta love the match up with the Miami keycap set and the colors on your G Wolves.

3 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive!

I swap between my pro and my compact based on how colorful and matchy I’m feeling that day. Also we have a Chia coin farmer with an all white setup that usually ends up monopolizing the compact keeb.

Desk mat is Mekibo Neko-Tomo but unfortunately it’s now sold out.

14 Likes

looks so clean and cotton candy sweet LUL, good setup!
Won’t throw my compact to garbage now, arigato gosaimazu!!

3 Likes

that keycap set is actually a Cotton Candy from Matrix, very similar to Miami just the colors are softer. Mouse is G Wolves Hati S Sakura Edition.

3 Likes

I really like that setup. This is a classic “Why not have both?” situations. I have one keyboard for personal use, and one for work. If you do get rid of it, I would be interested in taking it off your hands… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Millions bro why no pink mouse that would fit right in??? My ocd is killing me :sweat_smile:. Looks fire tho :fire:

2 Likes

I missed the pink Model O, total rookie move :clown_face: hoping we bring them back soon because clearly this set up needs one haha.

3 Likes

Still looks clean tho :ok_hand:t3:…I wana build one so bad but 75% isn’t my cup of tea love me a 65% or 60.

1 Like

I guess I’ll keep it for a while, it has the glorious panda switches and it’s mainly for gaming. It does look pretty good with the lights off. I also have a FULL Glorious Keyboard for my other PC.

1 Like

oh wow, they look super similar

1 Like