Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

All of these builds look so good! Gives me inspiration for my own PRO haha

2 Likes

GMK WoB - Alum plate - Gat Black Ink V2’s (L+F 205g0 / Deskeys) - Durock V2 stabs

8 Likes

Keycaps: Drop MT3 black on white
Switches: Everglades Aqua kings
Artisan caps:
Pokemon starters: Scraft Studios
1st Gen Pokemon cartridge: Blue bomber fox

10 Likes

Okay, those might be some of the coolest artisan keycaps Ive ever seen.

Switches - L&F Creamerons (Lubed w/ Krytox 205g0, filmed with 0.125mm TX films)
Mods - Stock gaskets replaced with D65 Gaskets & PE modded (Between plate & PCB as well as on top of case foam), used corner case screws only, and used 4 plate screws for the led diffusers to mount the plate to PCB
Plate - Alu Plate
Stabs - Glorious GOAT Stabs - holee modded, housing lubed with Krytox 205g0 and wires lubed with dielectric grease
Keycaps - Dye-Sub PBT WoB Kanji Keycaps & some BoW mods (still waiting on my EPBT and GMK sets, waiting is pain)

Super happy with how this build turned out and the PE mods really brings the sound to another level. The sound is so full, creamy and poppy, def sounds way above its price point.

24 Likes

@Deexli super clean :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Deexli what cable is that? been looking to get a coiled cable

1 Like

I got my coiled cable custom made from Mechcables. Their customization options are probably one of the most vast I’ve seen after researching the market. They’re quite pricy though just FYI!

2 Likes

12 Likes

@Deexli thanks! ya i feel like coiled cables are either cheep and look ehh or pricey but sometimes it makes the build look so much better having that matching cable

1 Like

True. My mild OCD is like “must match everything…” while my wallet is like “but do we really though…” lmao. The struggle

4 Likes

same…i have the perfect build in my head but i just need to find clearish red stabilizers…might just have to go with the pink ones it sort of matches

1 Like

This Keyboard has been a life saver for space and functionality. The panda switches really work well with this keyboard. Love it! :heart_eyes: :heart:

13 Likes

8 Likes

I think I’ve seen red stabs but not translucent. C3 makes decent stabs, and they have all those pastelly colors, so if you’re gonna with pink then those are a good choice!

1 Like

This is my second Glorious build (I have a GMMK TKL), but I know I have a lot of room to make it better. I’m still hunting for a keycap set I really like, so I’ll post again when I get them.

Current Build:
GMMK Pro
Drop Pandas (lubed)
Glorious Coiled Cable
Glorious Keycaps
Currently using the brass plate, but I still shift around

7 Likes

Stabs :durock v2holee modded lubed using g lube
Switches: glorious pandas lubed with krytox 106 for springs and glube for the rest
Caps : infinikey musubi
Using polycarbonate plate
I’m waiting for cablemod to release their coiled cables for me to upgrade my cables.

10 Likes

Stabs: Durock V2 smokey (Glorious lube and dielectric grease)
Switches: Gat Black Inks (Glorious lube and Deskey films)
Caps: Mistel Doubeshot PBT combined w/ Foamy Lizard black rubber caps
Plate: Aluminum
Cable: Native Union Night Cable
Wrist Rest: I made the wrist rest myself just for this black and white build
Sidenote: Escape key is the Darkness429 streamcap for charity sold on Drop

8 Likes

@Donny :fire::fire::fire:. How are the black inks?