Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

Have to pay the cat tax. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is very clean. Looks amazing. I’m sure that sounds and feels great.

2 Likes

How do you like the foam and plate combo? Was thinking about getting my hands on one of their plates, but they’re sold out of the FR4 currently.

1 Like

AVX Works makes a really nice FR4 plate and is in-stock…

I have it one one of my GMMK Pros and was really impressed with the quality and sound.

2 Likes

Just checked it out and i’m impressed!! Looks gorgeous, i’m going to grab one now! Are you rocking any aftermarket foam with it? Out of curiosity what switches are you using with it?

2 Likes

I originally started with Glorious Pandas, but switched out to Gateron North Poles because I am realizing that I am probably more of a Linear kind of person. Also, RGB looks great on them!!

6 Likes

How do you like the North Pole switches?

1 Like

Couldn’t think of where to share this, but I just noticed the GMMK Pro in the NVIDIA keynote trailer!

9 Likes

Yeah Glorious RT’d and mentioned even they know what keyboard to use. More importantly, the bottom right folder name is “XXX in RTX”.
I’m done :skull:

4 Likes

Noticed that too, I love it.

3 Likes

@BoomerFingers Nice eye, and it is in the Future Folder also. The Sticky Note though “T.I. or Tie?” that gave me a good chuckle :rofl:

2 Likes

I knew they were going to be good out of the gate, but went ahead and lightly lubed them with a bit of a 105/205 mix. They feel great and really let the RGB shine through.

2 Likes

Updated Build:
E-white Flex kit, GSV2 Stabs, Glorious Lynx Switches, Red Samurai Keycaps, FR4 plate, StupidFish plate foam.

17 Likes

Very nice! Love the board, and the whole BattleStation is nice and clean

2 Likes

That wrist rest is the chef’s kiss on the whole thing. Beautiful build and setup

3 Likes

Clean setup! Love the Batwing!!

5 Likes

I just purchased the GMK Laser Gaijin & Blocknet Keycaps from Drop they both are priced at $48 right now, so $96 for the both of them. Had to pull the trigger

My plan is to put the GMK Laser set on my GMMK Pro and then when my Zoom65 EE Scarlet Red W/ Mirror Gold Weight & Knob gets here I will put the GMK Red Samurai set on that

7 Likes

Just a simple build and scheme. Switch from the GMMK 2. Lynx Lubed. White ABS Glorious keycaps and such. enjoying it. Probably do an inverse color way down the line, white frame and black keycaps.

11 Likes

I’m not a black and white guy myself, but I admit that is looking mighty clean! Very nice.

4 Likes

I want to paint this guy a nice baby purple to go along with the off white keycaps but I can’t help loving the silver

9 Likes