Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

I have to absolutely agree with you @MisoAndRice I am not a Black & White fan either but that is a real clean and nice looking Keeb & Numpad @TheMildOC

@rice that is a hard decision to make right there… Good luck, if you do end up doing it post some pictures afterwards so we can see how it turns out

2 Likes

I actually really like it. Sounds great and has a good feel to it. More flex clearly than the other plate I had.

2 Likes

Updated my GMMK Pro from the GMK Red Samurai’s to the GMK Laser Gaijin + Blocknet. Figured I would throw a new picture up in here as well :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’ve had the pro for a while now and I’ve been messing with it and doing all sorts of mods to make it sound as good as it can. I think it’d be cool to see everyone’s setup for their board.
I’ll be putting up my whole config and what I have in the board.

Brass plate, no case or plate foam, pe foam, gateron ink red v2’s, durock stabs, tape mod, force break mod.

9 Likes

Moved your post here…loving the build!

3 Likes

thank you for doing that!

3 Likes

Thanks again @jzaine7 for moving @thatsadguy post over here.

@thatsadguy your Pro looks great, I love the colors and thanks for posting your sound test video, it is great when we can see and hear the changes

2 Likes

No problem :sunglasses:…Love the red ink switches don’t see them too much

3 Likes

I mostly went for the red inks cuz the black inks are too heavy for me. My next upgrade is gonna be spring swapping the NK creams for a lighter spring cuz they sound so good in the pro.

2 Likes

with pthe original bottom case to get more flex oring mod and d65 gasket foams are nice as well but seeing as your rocking brass you probably dont mind a more firm typing experience

2 Likes

It’s not that I want a stiffer typing experience. I tried the poly and didn’t like how it sounds. The Alu is just mediocre and the Pom from green door isn’t bad but I don’t think it’s sized correctly or it flex’s way to much in the middle and off centers the keys on the edges. Besides the fact it’s pretty stiff the brass plate sounds the best. I haven’t tried out the fr4 but I guess I’ll wait till glorious drops theirs. If anything I could take a saw or dremel to the contact points and add some flex cuts like how Keybored did. But I feel like that’s too much work.

2 Likes

WOW! just found this post lol So many sexy Glorious looking boards in this chat! cannot wait to have my own and show it off here! :melting_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

my goodnessssssss!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oh my keyboards… where do i start!? how do i do this, i’ve never had a mechanical before!

SPECS!
black skate gmmk pro
unlubed glorious pandas (soon to replace)
gpbt ocean keycaps
everything. is stock basically

review : I LOVE IT! couldn’t be happier, first time and was super simple ngl. i had 3 bent fins which i just replaced and decided i’ll just straighten them tommorow. i will post some more reviews i. the morning with updated pictures, and hopefully after christmas this thing will be fully customized! (as well as my second one on the way):shushing_face:

11 Likes

You love to see it! Welcome to the beginning of the end haha
Looks epic my friend! Can’t wait for you to get the other :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats!!! Lookin’ slick!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

It looks great bro!! So happy for you!! Big HUGS :hugs: and High Fives :raised_hand:

I can’t wait to see all the rest of the customizations and what not you do. Congrats again

3 Likes

Specs
Navy Blue Top Frame & Knob
Black FlexKit Base (Tape Mod, no case foam, medium gaskets)
New G-foam white pcb foam
Glorious Pandas hand lubed
Durock V2 Stabs (lubed & holee modded)
PBTfans Basin Keycaps
PBTfans Abstract Desk Mat
KingCables custom cable

8 Likes

Alright, I have mine in it’s final form for the holidays.
GMMK Pro + Flex Kit
Switches: Invokeys Matcha Lattes (Factory Lubed)
Plate: PC
Plate Foam: G-foam
Case Foam: Custom Poron, 3mm
Stabilizers: Durock V2, Holee Mod on Spacebar
PCB Mod: Switch Pads (PE), Tape Mod (1 layer)
Case Mod: Force break, tape
Kepcaps: Some off brand PBT Merry Christmas

8 Likes

I don’t have any likes left right now…

@agtdallas :heart:
That looks great

@nubsors :heart:
The Holiday Theme is amazing, great job

1 Like