New GMMK PRO Colored Top Frame | IC | TBD 2023

A new special edition colorway of our GMMK PRO Top Frames.

Stage: Pre-Development
Estimated Group Buy Start Date: TBD 2023

16 Likes

:eyes: :pray:

5 Likes

Bring it! Never enough colors!

5 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

The top plate of the GMMK PRO board. It comes in different colors and they are making more colors.

4 Likes

No, lol I was asking @BoomerFingers what he was holding in his hand. Thank you though.

3 Likes

LOL got it.

2 Likes

That is the base battery for my Ooze pen. :smiley: :deciduous_tree: :wink:
I love the finish on it. I have WASD that match it as well. A top plate with this kind of multicolor, shifting hue type thing would be end game for me tbh

6 Likes

Ya whatever color that is called that’s like my favorite color :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s called like, “oil slick” or something like that on their site. But a finish like this :pinched_fingers: perfection :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, cool. I want something like that for my keyboard. Nachocustomz made some kind of color shift version of it, but I’ve kind of been hoping for an official release or collaboration.

Not sure what the pricing is. Haven’t reached out.

THIS kind of color way, the new numpad, and some kind of “Finalmouse” that isn’t actually made BY Finalmouse…that would be my endgame setup.

5 Likes

YEP! That is something you see and have a restraining order instantly filed against you from coming within 300 yards of it. It’s that beautiful.

:drooling_face: :policeman: - “you going to jail today sir.”

Worth it!

| | || :sweat_smile: || | | - me in prison.

2 Likes

Chroma, see also QK65 weight.

3 Likes

typically its called oil slick when talking about stickers and decals.

i know it as Neochrome on metals. :grimacing:

3 Likes

@TechwithCraw @Antibimmer smarter folks than I. All I know is if I can marry a keyboard it’s about to be one with neochrome-chroma-gasm goodness EZ. HA

5 Likes

I am hoping for a Burgundy or Red. If they come out with a Chroma Plate like that @BoomerFingers is talking about and @Byron posted an example picture of from Twitter I would absolutely be picking up one of those as well

4 Likes

Burgundy or a Glorious twist on it would be really lovely to look at. SOLD! :laughing:

4 Likes

Would be exactly what I was asking for with my GMK Red Samurai build. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah @BoomerFingers a little Glorious twist on a Burgundy would be great

My exact thoughts @d3L7r0n, also I like the change in Hue of your profile pic

4 Likes

All three would be great options.

3 Likes