Model D Pro Updates!

Tl;DR - Shipments are now beginning now. We expect the window for all shipments to go out to be from now til 4/17

Friends of Glorious!

Here to bring you a quick update on the Model D Pro. We are in the final… final leg for this mouse! Although I am new to the team here, I understand this mouse has been a long time in the making (literally)!

The update: It looks like the official trajectory is for shipments to begin at the end of next week. I will update this thread as soon as I get specific confirmation on the shipment date.

Update - 4/12/2023: I’ve gotten word that shipments may begin as early as today. Estimated completion time for all shipments will be from now til Monday 4/17.

Again, appreciate those patiently waiting.

10 Likes

Thanks for the update!! I missed on this Forge opportunity but I do love the other two Forge mice I did have the opportunity to get.

4 Likes

Finally!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on this thing after half a year of waiting.

4 Likes

Are we still on track for this shipment date?

1 Like

Hi, I got an email today that the model d was in the final inspection stage; similar to the email from a month ago. Is the shipping still happening at the end of this week?

1 Like

Hey! As of now the trajectory still remains the same (end of this week).

I haven’t received any new updates on my end, but I will post again as soon as I do.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks br33zy!

Hey @icyJesse regarding the email similar to a month ago, it was… exactly that :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: Our e-mail process accidently sent out a former e-mail instead of the new one.

I’ve updated this thread accordingly!

2 Likes

gotcha, thank you for all the updates!

Any updates regarding the Model I 2? The last update about this mouse was it was in the same phase of production as the D Pro, hope it is nearing completion as well.

2 Likes

I see my order at still being prepared to ship, any update?