Glorious Full Setup Builds

@Glorious_1 Great deals during the early access Black Friday sale, got a bunch of supplies and am very exited to clean up my keyboard of the funk, also got a few quality of life items such as the trident and bungee all for a great price

Still waiting on my model d - wireless to ship its going to be great with the complete set.

leave your creations on the thread I’d love to see them!!!

13 Likes

Looks awesome!! I renamed this thread to help provide a little clarity of what will go here as opposed to our other keyboard-specific builds :slight_smile: thank you for starting this!

7 Likes

Looks great!! I don’t have too much Glorious stuff but hopefully that will change soon :wink:

I still keep the mouse bungee on the desk even though I have the MDW. Its nice to have though because i keep the charging cable on it and when the mouse needs some extra juice its at arms reach to plug up.

11 Likes

I’ll have to pick up the black mouse bungee during the BF sales, or next time I go to Micro Center. I use it the same way you do @MannyM15 haha

13 Likes

Loving the setup, especially that area to the middle right, just behind the mic. See the seal to Makers Mark is cracked lol

Is that a DAC amp stack combo you are using? Want to get some good speakers so have been doing some research. A few videos that I have seen talk about using those in the setup so that the sounds comes in better. Is this true?

3 Likes

Maker’s is a family tradition haha

I’m running my Klipsch speakers through the Schiit Stack right now, which is honestly overkill for those. I was using the stack for my Beyerdynamic DT 990 and AKG K712 headphones, until I got my XLR mic and needed an audio interface, so I picked up the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, and don’t really use the stack anymore.

If you’re looking for an amp and DAC to run some decent speakers, there are better options out there, and people in here who are smarter than I am that can better advise you haha. If you haven’t seen the Vinyls thread yet, check it out! :grin:

9 Likes

Loving the setups in here! Need to work on cleaning up mine.

5 Likes

Looks awesome love the key caps definitely adds a great touch!!

3 Likes

What a sweet set up! Looks amazing :100::100:

4 Likes

Love it :fire:

4 Likes

I always enjoy seeing peoples set ups and picking up ideas off of them. Something I tried last year after seeing it in a post somewhere was a desk mounted monitor arm, and I absolutely love it.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, one of the easiest ways to clean up your setup and free up a heap of desk space.

2 Likes

what desktop is that?

1 Like

Are you looking at the desktop PC or the actual desk top?

1 Like

The actual desktop

1 Like

i gamed like this for too long haha, yes a monitor arm definitely clears alot of space, and they are really affordable now a days

1 Like

Here is my glorious setup.
image|653x500

In total:
Glorious Model D
Glorious Model D Wireless
Glorious deskpad & mouse pad
Pastel & bkackash gbpt keycaps!
Glorious Orange Coiled Cable
Glorious Gmmk (not pro)

That’s about it, I might be looking to add the trident in the future

6 Likes

Welcome to the Guild! Nice setup!

3 Likes

I love the look of that keyboard the blue green and orange go great. cool idea!!! :100:

2 Likes

That’s actually a set of keycaps available from Glorious! It’s the GPBT Pastel set!

1 Like