GPBT
Model O wireless
Glorious desk pad
Glorious wrist rest
Trident for my headphones

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: very clean

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hobbies Outside of Gaming?

My setup going into 2022…going with a purply pink theme…not sure why but im liking it so far :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Looks great! I couldn’t tell if that pattern on your desk mat was printed on it or from your lighting set up for a second, so I feel like you should get an award for coordination/realism :laughing:

2 Likes

Loving the setup!! Feeling your purply pink theme!

2 Likes

New set up just finished my pc and all’s going great, got my glorious model d- from the early access and it’s been awesome everything’s working like a charm and the panda/Jesus (glorious) accessory’s have made my setup , awesome products 10/10

Starting my schooling towards computer science degree and looking into engineering and this pc going to helps lots, glorious if your looking for and intern, to help out I’m 100% motivated and very interested in your products and company.

3 Likes

Love the setup! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Is that the 5000X case from Corsair? Love the white and grey!! The Glorious Panda fits nicely under the GPU! :fire: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes it has great space and included cable management guides and straps, thank you :pray:

2 Likes

2 Likes

This looks so clean!! And if we start the search for interns you know the first place I’m posting that info is this forum :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Thanks so much means a lots, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few reviews on it and love that they give you so much space. Very beautiful case and again, awesome build!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very happy with how my setup is coming along just gotta get the model D now

6 Likes

Looks amazing, love the theme, and the lightings, 10/10​:fire::fire:

2 Likes

Here is my updated setup, the hole in the wall is for the ethernet cable lol

7 Likes

Is that a Canon M50 perched above your monitors?