Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

Just got my Model D- Wireless in the mail today and now it’s all set upset. I am loving the fel of the Model D- and it fits my hand so well. The right and left click is way different than the Model I and I am enjoying the Wireless a lot. It might become my main mouse because it fits my hand so well.

Son’s main one is the Model 0 wired (as that is what he prefers over a wireless one)

Mine: I was using the Model I until recently making the switch to the Logitech G Pro X Superlight as my main one for gaming and use at the house. I have a generic Microsoft wireless one at work for work usage.

I have the Model O Pro and Series One Pro on order, so waiting for those to arrive. Also, I ordered a Finalmouse Starlight Pro - TenZ yesterday, so excited to get my hands on a Finalmouse.

Once I get in all those mice, I’ll wait and see what becomes my main gaming mouse and work mouse

G502 and absolutely love it, wouldn’t mind trying something wireless though.

2 Likes

@MisoAndRice I was using the G502 for the longest time and loved it as well. I just recently switched from the G502 to the Glorious Model I and I liked the Model I a lot more then the G502 primarily because of how less it weighed then the G502, the Model I has a few less buttons like not being able to click the scroll wheel left or right but overall, I am liking the Model I over the G502. I am now using the Model D- Wireless and trying that out and am also loving it just as much as my Model I. I will probably end up using the Model I for certain games that require more buttons and then the Model D- for the games that don’t require as many buttons and just for regular everyday use as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Personally I like the weight of the G502, I use all the extra weights as well. I think if I went wireless, I’d like the same shape but I wouldn’t mind if it were lighter or not. I haven’t done any research into other mice yet though, as my current one is still going strong.

1 Like

I use the Model 0 Wireless for gaming, and Razer Basilisk Ultimate for work, although I am considering selling the Razer and getting a Logitech MxMaster 3S. I’ve owned the 2S before. Apart from the weight, and poor paint quality, it’s a good mouse for productivity.

IMO Razer is poor quality - this is my replacement Basilisk Ultimate, and it no longer charges on the dock. I’ve been through 3 Razer keyboards, owned a Durgod Venus (worlds better than Razer) now using a modded GMMK Pro. I will receive another GMMK PRO for my lady in a day or so. Pre-ordered a RAMA U80-B (will arrive in 2023)

Frankly, I will never go Razer anything again.

1 Like

That’s being optimistic.

3 Likes

Yup, just like my optimism for when GMK Analog Dream R2 was supposed to be filled be Q2 - lol

1 Like

Have you hit your contacts with some IPA + q-tip? I see so many people run into the issue of dock charging, and cleaning up the contacts usually solves the issue.

I took my Viper Ultimate apart to make sure I was cleaning everything, but I don’t think you’d need to go that far.

Hi Sean,

Thanks. I have done that several times. But it doesn’t seem to help one bit.

I need this

Haven’t stopped using the model I since I unpacked it. Great with Diablo. I’m excited for the MOP and series One though. So mouse, much fun.

I use a Razer Naga Pro. I mostly use it with the 12-button panel for playing Arma. I’ve got left/right lean, multiple PTT keys, screenshot, and TrackIR re-center all mapped onto the thumb buttons.

For other FPSs, I’ll switch to the 6-button panel and map things like melee, grenade, and even whatever the “use” key is onto the mouse so I can always keep fingers on WASD.

Currently enjoying the Gamebitions Orbit. If only Logitech made “Superlight” versions of all their heavy mice such as G703, G305, G502, etc.

2 Likes

I really enjoy the g305 and thought about trying the gamebitions orbit, but it didn’t seem to review well at all so I passed on it. How have you enjoyed it so far?

Also, I’m patiently awaiting the Pulsar X2. Was very impressed with the Xlite Wireless so I have high hopes for the X2

1 Like

G Pro Superlight currently. Had the model o wireless before that I loved, but the battery on that was terrible and I just couldn’t use it as a daily driver and for games.

The Xlite V2 is an excellent mouse and I hope the X2 is just as impressive. The last thing I need is another mouse, but I would love to try it when it comes out.

The Orbit has been nothing but a pleasure. Excellent QC and the GM8.0’s feel great. The scroll wheel is identical to the Xlite V2 and the software is similar to the one Pulsar offers. Compared to the G305 (and G203 and G Pro Hero, technically) the Orbit has the same “egg” shape but with a slightly flatter top which makes the mouse feel a tad shorter in height. The side buttons put the ones Logitech used in the G305 and even the GPX Superlight to shame - a nice firm click with just the right amount of travel and well placed/sized.

1 Like

I like the wireless model o. It’s so lightweight and easy to use.

4 Likes

Thats a bummer.

I remember how excited I was when the brought the dock back for the VU, only to ditch it one refresh later… but I’ve seen a lot of people run into this issue (including me) so it just must be not worth the hassle

Until recently I was using a Razer Deathadder mini, but now I’m using a Glorious Model D- (wired).

2 Likes