Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

Switching between the Model O Wireless w/ G-Floats and Model I. Pretty much 50/50%
(3XL desk pad w/ the Element Ice Pad) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My Model O wireless with (glass) superglides have been working very well for gaming. I would say they have easily out performed my Razer.

1 Like

Right now a Basilisk. I have a habit of dragging my thumb when using a mouse for anything, gaming or productivity. So I need that little thumb shelf or the mousepad will eat up my skin. Few years ago my hubs got me thr Basilisk for a Christmas. So thats what I use.

1 Like

Currently using the modelI. TBH, I started using it so I could review it, and itā€™s been on my desk ever since. I use the buttons editing, but with the Numpad on my desk, I might go with a wireless O. I recently got a Model D wireless that needs some use so I can review it, so thatā€™s next, then a Ninjutso Katana ultralight, and a Pwnage Simm. If I ever go back to a single mouse, itā€™ll be my G502 light speed.

2 Likes

I really enjoy my Model D - Wireless, I bought the Model I first and loved it then a few weeks later I bought my Model D - Wireless and ever since it has been my main mouse. I still love the Model I for the extra buttons for a few select games but the thing is for me the Model I is just a little to big for my hand where as the Model D - Wireless fits my hand perfectly, also the scroll wheel on the Model D - seems to be a lot smoother and the right and left clicks seem smoother as well. If or when Glorious comes out with the Model I - (Minus) Wireless I will be jumping on that for sure because I really do love everything about the Model I itā€™s just slightly to big for my hand and a wireless Model I would be really nice, so fingers crossed Glorious drops one here soon but until then Inwill be running my Model D - Wireless as my main and the Model I for a few select games

2 Likes

Curious to your thoughts on this one, will be looking forward to the review.

2 Likes

Been using the a finalmouse starlight pro tenz with cubic zirconia mouse skates and been loving it.

1 Like

Finalmouse Starlight Pro - TenZ for me too but with Lethal Gaming - Glass skates with the Artisan Hien mouse pad

1 Like

Current is Model O Pink: Forge.
This thing is SUPER crispy! Loving the updates to it and not minding the wire (much) cause I was using the Model I for awhile before this.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a filthy thumb-draggin, heavy mouse lovinā€™ casual, so the Logitech G502 Lightspeed.

3 Likes

Update on my gaming mice addiction. Lol.

My G305 that I picked up years too late but love has become my productivity mouse.

My current mains for gaming have been the Pulsar X2 medium and the Steelseries Aerox 3 2022 edition I picked up on sale for $50.

Really intrigued by the Lamzu Atlantis and Fantech Aria, but Iā€™m trying to resist the urge to buy another anytime soon cause I threw some disposable income at a new CPU and GPU recently.

Also saw Ninjutso tease their new Sora mouse coming sometime in the near future. Looks pretty interesting.

Iā€™ve also been really loving glass mouse skates, particularly Pulsars Superglides. Got them on 5 or 6 of my most used mice. Will be interesting to see if glass skates are just a ā€œfadā€ or if they are here to stay. At the end of the day, love the additional options to the more traditional PTFE. Itā€™s been fun seeing how the glass skates react and pair with a variety of different mouse pads.

1 Like

I recently swapped out the stock feet with PTFE on mine as well as yoinked all of the weights. Itā€™s still a heavy mouse by todayā€™s standards, but it still gives me what I need when I need it. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason that the g502 is one of, if not the most, popular gaming mice of all time. If thatā€™s your endgame, then f*** yea. Rock that shit for as long as you can.

3 Likes

Logitech G203 Lightsync, for 40 dollars just awesome

4 Likes

Iā€™m similar for my work mouse, with the Logitech G305 Lightspeed couldnā€™t beat the price when I got it before getting into mice and keyboards.

With having a Finalmouse, GPX, Pulsar X2, Glorious Model O Pro (when arrives) and Glorious Series One Pro (when arrives) one of those may replace the G305 for work. I may have to look at the Deathadder at some point, since my gaming days started with the original Deathadder.

2 Likes

Welcome to the guild @Ahanna_Jagger

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Ninjutso Katana is pretty nice for the price!

1 Like

I use a Roccat Kone Pro Air. Great mouse!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for scroll wheel issues, Iā€™ve heard that the Kone and Burst mice like to start scrolling in the opposite direction for a few ticks, and itā€™s happened to me as well.

1 Like