Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

Just ordered one, are you happy with it?

1 Like

+1 for Model O Wireless. This is my go-to for both gaming and work. Love it =)

1 Like

Mine is the model O wireless. I really love not having wires all over my desk, now if Glorious would make a wireless keyboard I would be all set.

fairly happy I just have a few issues with the shape but thats a very personal gripe could be fine with your hands and grip style

1 Like

My main is G Pro Wireless Superlight and then when thatā€™s charging I switch between Model O and Razer Viper. And recently I also picked up the Cooler Master MM720, strange shape but its very comfortable also.

2 Likes

Model O- or Logitech M575. Depends on the game ā€“ I prefer trackballs in some situations.

2 Likes

Right now, my main is the Razer Viper Ultimate. I have used Glorious mice since the Model O launch and have purchased everything from the Model O- to the D-, except the MOW. I just want Glorious to hurry up and announce the MO-W and MD/-W. I love their products, but I NEED them to ensure itā€™s flawless when it comes to wireless. I have heard of some issues with the MOWā€™s signal and would be pretty upset if I had a mouse that doesnā€™t work when I need it to.

Loving the Razer Viper Ultimate, I just hate having to keep the software in the background to have the RGB lights in my preferred color. Also, If Glorious could come up with some type of charging dock for their future wireless mice. Whether it comes bundled or is sold separately would be fine, as long as itā€™s reasonable.

1 Like

For gaming I use the Pink Glorious Model O, but when it comes to the laptop for school I transition to a G Pro Wireless as itā€™s just easier.

But I couldnā€™t find it before I moved to school so now I am using the regular Model O :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pink one is :fire: if I had pink in my setup I would get oneā€¦now if they just make a red one :drooling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve used the G502 but after 2 of them broke, the right button stopped working, I gave up on Logitech and went to a Razer Deathadder. Then I found Glorious and got the Model O but found it was a little flat and small for my hands so now Iā€™m maining the Model D.

3 Likes

Glorious Model D :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Def Model O- curious to try the model D though :grin:

2 Likes

Within the past year I switched over to using a lightweight mouse, and bought around 6 different models to try from different manufacturers. Ended up with the Roccat Burst Pro for a while, but it started having problems, so Iā€™m back to the SteelSeries Aerox 3.

As soon as the Wireless Model D drops, Iā€™m getting one.

My only complaint with lightweight mice is that I wish they had more buttons on them

2 Likes

Model O with razer grip tape

2 Likes

I have the Model O Wireless.

3 Likes

I actually swap a lot between the g pro superlight and the model o wireless. I donā€™t know why I can decide which one main. I guess I am still waiting on the model o- wireless to release :eyes:

3 Likes

I personally prefer a lightweight mouse but without the holes since I donā€™t like the texture, so Iā€™m currently using the Pro X Superlight

1 Like

First I was using the pwnage ultra custom ergo, then I got a razer viper ultimate which Iā€™m still using now, but I miss ergo mice so Iā€™m going to either get the model D wireless or pwnage ergo 2ā€¦ or both lol

1 Like

If you havenā€™t you should check out the Pulsar Xlite Wireless that will be releasing in the coming weeks. You might be interest in it. Interesting design concept for an extremely lightweight ergo mouse.

2 Likes

I would 100% buy an o- wireless, I gots tiny hands lol :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes