Gaming Mice (What's your main?)

Currently the Model O Wireless. I was using the Model D before that, definitely my preferred shape. I went with the MOW because the input lag is much lower (from 4ms to around 1.5ms). When the wireless version comes out I’m gonna snap that up straight away.

2 Likes

Yeah it definitely took some adjustment for me when I switched from the g502 to the Model O, I thought that I couldn’t get by with just the two side buttons.

1 Like

I love to use the Model O Wireless for gaming, but my daily productivity driver is the MX Master 3. Switched to the Master a few months back, and I am in love. It is so comfortable.

1 Like

I use a Air58 Ninja blue for my gaming PC. It matches my Retro Refrigerator Norbatouch.

For work I’m currently using a glossy white Model O, but am going to be upgrading to the wireless version soon. One less wire will be nice, and I found that I really don’t like the glossy finish that much. I much prefer how the matte feels.

2 Likes

I have a glossy Zowie S1 and I too did not like the glossy finish. I used high grit sand paper that removed much of the “gloss” but still kept a smooth finish. I cannot confirm it would work as well with the Model O. But just something I found that worked for me if you wanted to try it.

1 Like

Roccat Kone XTD. Been using daily for the past six years and no issues. I especially like how you can use the scroll wheel to push left/right and the feel of the mouse. Surprisingly, its still really clean and I’ve had it since 2015.

I also have a Corsair Glaive RGB is pretty meh… For some reason when I use the scroll wheel the rubber doesn’t always grip the wheel so the rubber part of the wheel will move without actually scrolling.

Wireless Glorious Model O is on my wishlist but its going to have to pretty amazing to beat my Roccat mouse.

1 Like

I use the viper mini as my daily driver and for casual gaming, and the g pro x superlight for competitive gaming.

2 Likes

Are you me? Literally my exact path. Do you have a Medium Achilles Starlight-12 and had to send it back for left click repairs?

1 Like

O- is my daily driver. but I am thinking about picking up the wireless model.

1 Like

Na mine has been fantastic! Small red I forget what the red one is called but I’ve loved mine haven’t had any issues battery life is amazing if feels great in my hands. Hopefully picking up the phantom as well

1 Like

Logitech G703 Lightspeed. I wanted a very responsive mouse without the wires and at the time this was one of the best bang for buck. I was waiting for the Wireless ones from Glorious, but they were not widely available at the time. One day I’ll swap it out.

1 Like

Model O wireless for me since it came out. Loving it.

1 Like

I kinda have a rotation going between the Prime Wireless and Kone Pro Air. Every once in a while I hit up the wired model D since I think it fits me best. Waiting for that damn thing to come out.

1 Like

I’m using glorious D- as my main for game and it’s good

1 Like

I’ve been using the Ninjutso Origin One X. I really like the ergo shape and it’s on the lighter side at 66g without a honeycomb design.

1 Like

For general use and gaming, Model O Wireless. For MMOs, Razer Naga just because I’ve had it for years and it still works and I make use of every single side button.

1 Like

Switched to zaunkoenig m1k a while ago, now im on m2k. Seriously probably not going to use anything else because of the weight and the shape is perfect for fingertip grip.

1 Like

Using the Model O wireless on my gaming PC, then have my old wired O for work at the office. Got used to how light these things are and with the RGB off, it blend rights into my work area.

2 Likes

KPA is my main, G703 for work/browsing, & Pirahna Mouse Mods ZA12 for competitive shooters.

1 Like

Logitech MX Ergo is my choice for everything

1 Like