Wireless Model O loose mouse button

I have had my wireless model o for a couple months and recently the right mouse button seems to be off it’s resting point. When I put my finger on it, it has the feeling of coming in contact with the internal button, then with pressure it clicks. However, this “hovering” feeling gives the sensation of a double click.

Does anyone else have this issue? Outside of this I have greatly enjoyed the mouse.

I haven’t heard much on this specific problem, so my first instinct is always to suggest submitting a ticket to our support team. They have a much more troubleshooting knowledge than I do and may know a quick fix for this issue.

I’m keeping an eye on this thread though to see if someone else here knows of a solution. Need to expand my knowledge haha.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll contact them and see what comes back. I switched from a Logitech G502. While I do miss some of the extra buttons, the reduced weight makes a world of difference in the model o.

Hoping to figure out a solution.

There is a part of me thinking I’m too nit picky. I ended up using some clear tape to stabilize the buttons together which don’t really notice. It has helped to keep the mouse from having this issue. As I mentioned, it still functions normally, just an unusual feel on coming in contact with the button creating a phantom click feel.

1 Like

Strange, I wish there was a way to email a feeling haha because I’m curious about this phantom click feel. If it continues to give you grief let me know, I’m sure we can work something out to fix it if that’s the case.

I contacted customer support and they setup me up with a return. I just ordered its replacement today. I became spoiled with such a lightweight mouse. I will have to wait for my new one to come. Now maybe my friends can compete with my FPS prowess while I’m without :rofl:

1 Like