Wireless experience with Glorious mice

Hey guys,

Firmware updates have helped with issues I’ve had recently with my Model O wireless, but I seem to have had several connectivity issues despite having the wireless dongle on the desk itself. I just wanted to get feedback from the community to see if others have experienced issues as well, or have some constructive feedback.

3 Likes

I didn’t have any connectivity issues thankfully with the model O wireless I had. Is yours connected to a usb3 or usb2 port? Usb3 is known to cause interference with 2.4ghz bands
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/white-papers/usb3-frequency-interference-paper.pdf

Try a usb2 port if you aren’t already. Or try moving the receiver away from any other 2.4ghz devices you might have.

2 Likes

Yeah i’ve been having this problem to recently, sometimes when I switch it to wireless mode it just won’t work so the solution I have to do is update my model o while the mouse is plugged in and the dongle usb is in my pc, then I have to use there pairing utility and then it works fine, big hassle but it works so it’s fine.

1 Like