• Artists
  • Esports/Pro
  • Show/Podcast
  • Other (comment below!)

0 voters

8 Likes

@guild_members let us know your thoughts on this one :tv:

5 Likes

I tend to follow variety streamers or those into a hobby that I follow (e.g. keyboards). I don’t tend to follow streamers who stick to the same game the entire time. With all of that said, it’s all about the streamers persona, because I follow some streamers who I can watch no matter what they are playing and enjoy it.

But I find myself watching fewer and fewer streams these days.

4 Likes

About the same for me @SentientTD I don’t like to see a streamer that plays the same game 24/7, I enjoy variety but like you said it is all about the streamer’s personality

1 Like

Variety
Just Chatting
Pro/esports

I like variety for the randomness of it all, Just Chatting because I have a few select streamers I watch in that Cat., Pro/Esports because I feel I play better when I watch better. Been on Twitch since 2012 so I feel @SentientTD on fewer and fewer these days.

Nice Poll :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, I definitely have been watching fewer and fewer streamers these day’s as well. Maybe it’s because it is Summer or maybe it’s just me but I for sure have not been watching as much as I use to watch

2 Likes

I don’t follow any streamers. With young kids, I take whatever free time I scrape by to game myself.

4 Likes

I don’t follow any streamers, but I do load Twitch up occasionally if a game I play has an active drops event.

1 Like

@Millions Possible to choose multiple? If I were to choose one it would be FPS but I also watch Esports/Pro, artists, and just chatting.

1 Like

If I DO watch someone who typically streams one kind of game, I like it when they have like one day a week to do something other than that game, even if it’s just chatting with viewers about stuff and things.

1 Like

None. I’m too old for this stuff. I work FT and have kids. No time to follow someone else. Already got my hands full.

4 Likes

I used to follow alot of CSGO streamers, but now days pretty rare, maybe once a month i fire up twitch.

1 Like

Mostly MMO on my end, even though I am not actively playing any, lol.

1 Like

typically listen to Hasanabi like it’s talk radio during the day, but I’ll watch some gaming when he’s playing. Otherwise I’ll check out WillNeff for movies, Ari@Home for jams, AustinShow for variety, buddha for GTARP, and Mizkif, SashaGrey, or dunkstream for some more gaming.

1 Like

I’ve gotten to a point where I watch streams more than regular television nowadays. Honestly, I think there’s just more content in connecting with one person than watching the same shows over and over again. Plus, working full time makes watching YT and Twitch quick and convenient.

That being said, the category I spend my time in depends wholly on the streamer. A big personality and a sense of humor goes a LONG way with getting attention on the internet anymore. Sometimes, I’ll find a GREAT content creator, and I’ll mainly watch their content.

My home will always be with TimTheTatman, though. Shoutout to the Tatman Army!

2 Likes

Mainly variety, music, art.

2 Likes

None.

I followed streams related to my hobbies, I.e PC Tech/Building, Keyboards, Mice and FPS games.

I follow retro streamers, and specific streamers for specific games but not any one entire genre.

1 Like

I don’t watch too much streaming.