What type of streamers do you follow?

The only stream I watch on occasion on Twitch is QuickyBaby for World of Tanks.

1 Like

I usually follow streamers who are into my hobbies or games I like (art and other games). I like people who are chatty, share my humor etc.

I am a fool and should have made this multi-select :person_facepalming: ah well, canā€™t be 100% on every day lol.

Thanks to everyone giving clarification to their answers/adding what other categories they watch in the comments!

4 Likes

Yeah, QB was one of my favorite content creators when I was active in WoT.

I sometimes will watch whom ever is streaming whatever Iā€™m interested in at the time. While I do like some streamers over others, they all get tiresome after a short while. :crazy_face: Generally speaking, however, streaming is not an activity I do very often. If I like a game, Iā€™ll play it!..not watch someone else play, lol. Admittedly, I will frequently watch youtube reviews and gameplay videos about games that look interesting to me before buying them. Iā€™ve also discovered some good games from youtube content providers that I otherwise would have known nothing about. But I donā€™t follow any of them either.

9 times out of 10 I will be watching a bedrock edition Minecraft streamer such as cranexe or I will be watching someone playing a random game that looks entertaining. I donā€™t really watch streams although I watch a lot of YouTube videos of people building keyboards or playing Minecraft.

1 Like

I actually never watch streams!

I do watch MortDogā€™s VODs, but otherwise - Iā€™m totally detached from streaming!

Sorry guys!

1 Like

Mostly fornite streams for me because thats the game I play the most

1 Like

Artists mostly, but i do throw some camman18 in there :wink:

I follow mostly the 1993/1994 back to back world blockbuster videogames champion Dr.DisRespect

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if I consider podcasts a streamer in the same sense that generally the ones I watch arenā€™t live. That being said thatā€™s the only type of streaming I watch and even that is few and far between. It has to be a good episode I know is gonna be much funnier watching than just listening to, and itā€™s mostly because Iā€™m constantly on the move and when I sit down itā€™s to watch a show/movie with my girlfriend or to play a video game and I like the least amount of distraction while doing so

Usually I watch podcasts and fps streams.

I generally gravitate towards streamers based off a combination of their personality and the game theyā€™re playing. If I am vibin, I stick around. Some of the favorites at the moment are DrLupo, Markstrom, Bearki, Alexotos, Nickmercs.

1 Like

I donā€™t watch live streams at all as I generally donā€™t care about catching anything live and much prefer watching stream highlights or just a edited video like the stuff Ludwig and disguised toast upload. As live streams for the most part for me who doesnā€™t care about streamer culture or chat interaction has nearly 0 things to offer and are bland and boring. I do occasionally watch do
Evo when thatā€™s in or lcs when Iā€™m cleaning cause that offers excellent background noise.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to be that guy but i donā€™t get streaming. I really do like people that are truly creative and make a short 5-10 minute video i.e. meatcanyon or longbeachgriffy; or like a guide for something specific that Iā€™m looking for or top 10 type videos of movies or indie games and stuff like that. Mainly because those donā€™t take up all my free time and i get something out of it other than spending endless hours watching other people do what i want to be doing. If thereā€™s a truly interesting podcast with a guest that i can throw on in the background while iā€™m playing a game that doesnā€™t require much attention, like a grindy type mindless game, then iā€™ll listen to certain podcasts like Rogan if he has a guest that Iā€™m interested in hearing from. Other than that i just cant bring myself to watch some dude play a game that i could be playing, just not my thing because life is way too short.

2 Likes