What is your favorite video game company?

Maybe not the biggest company, but Anapurna has put out some fun games. Stray has been a blast to play.

2 Likes

Wonā€™t lie, while their business practices arenā€™t always the best, the fact that Epic made the unreal engine open for any/all to develop on cements them as the best in the business (imho). What you can do for free off of their (literally) millions of people hours invested into that is just incredible, and I love that other dev studios are taking and running with it.

1 Like

Fromsoftware. Elden Ring should have given it an easy spot in the poll, if not all the prior games they made imo. Consistent quality and high scores on most of their games. And they just keep getting better.

5 Likes

Itā€™s gonna have to be Rockstar for me. RDR and RDR2 are masterpiece games.

A shoutout to Wargaming for World of Tanks.

2 Likes

Titanfall gang

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking of getting Stray, is it worth the price?

2 Likes

From Software has to be my favorite recently. They produce quality games and they donā€™t like to mess with consumers by putting microtransactions everywhere like other games companies these days.

1 Like

Never heard of most of theseā€¦going epic because I play fortnite the most.

1 Like

RARE

I must be getting old based on these other comments lol. Do any of you even remember Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo, Donkey Kong?

4 Likes

Battlestate Games. - Consistent updates and communication, No microtransactions. A true gem of a company.

1 Like

Iā€™m a die hard Half-Life and Portal fan, so Valve FTW :heart:

1 Like

RARE IS SO GOOD! Conkerā€™s Bad Fur Day is forever in my top 5 games, cult classic that one.

3 Likes

Any Obsidian Entertainment fans?

2 Likes

Forever an Elder Scrolls fan!

3 Likes

Raise your hand if all your favorite companies have been chewed up and spit out by EAā€¦

7 Likes

CCP is my favorite company I really love EvE online and how after almost 20 years its still going and has constant free upgrades

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it is. Itā€™s one of those fun relaxing type games thatā€™s very story centric. A bit of a weird comparison is Untitled Goose Game, you solve small riddles but can trip robots.

1 Like

2K and Gearbox gave us the Borderlands franchise, something Iā€™ve poured thousands of hrs in to working on busted-ass builds that deal absurd amounts of damage, characters that Iā€™ve really vibed with, and a world that Iā€™m always happy to jump back in to.

1 Like

As someone who grew up playing the original Diablo on my grandfatherā€™s lap, I have nothing nice to say about the company Blizzard is today.

5 Likes

Gotta be Bungie - the way they protect their employees and how they manage their community is second to none. Also RARE is wonderful and I love Sea of Thieves!

3 Likes