What is your favorite video game company?

@guild_members we tried to be more inclusive this time, but as always if you think of a different company select Other and reply with the name in the comments!

• Activision Blizzard
  • Bethesda
  • Capcom
  • Square Enix
  • Rockstar Games
  • Ubisoft
  • Projekt Red
  • Bandai Namco
  • Nintendo
  • EA (Electronic Arts)
  • Bioware
  • Sega
  • Naughty Dog
  • Bungie
  • Epic Games
  • Valve
  • Other (comment below!)

0 voters

6 Likes

While I love many of the companies on this list, I think Respawn is my favorite specifically for the Titanfall series. While I feel that we may never see a Titanfall 3, I do feel that the movement was the foundation for the game and they built around it. The story is Titanfall 2 was great. And the amount of time I dumped into multiplayer is a number I am not readily willing to admit.

I also play a lot of Apex. While it doesn’t provide the speed that it’s predecessors did, the gun mechanics and balance is really well done.

8 Likes

Psyonix.

This is Rocket League!

4 Likes

Riot Games and Mojang

1 Like

#1 is FromSoftware Inc.

5 Likes

Let me live my delusion of thinking that we will see a Titanfall 3 :sob:

5 Likes

Riot games! Valorant is like the only game I play hahahaha

1 Like

Mojang

1 Like

Straight up no wrong answers to this

2 Likes

Blizzard is my favorite gaming company… to hate on.

My favorite gaming company is the “indie” company. They make a lot of good stuff without much resources and it’s always a surprise who will make their next game.

4 Likes

I put in soooo much time in Titanfall, but Titanfall 2 lost me to other games.

2 Likes

Hello Games has to be it for me with the way that have handled No Man’s Sky

2 Likes

Truth be told, this was a tough one.

Loved the Half Life series and everything that came out of it. However my all time favourite is still World of Warcraft, but Activision Blizzard is a far cry from the Blizzard I knew and love.

3 Likes

I wanted to pick Projekt Red just because Witcher 3 is one of the best games I’ve ever played. Had to give it to Bethesda though between all the work they’ve done with Fallout and Elder Scrolls. Hard to let 1 title stand against that.

2 Likes

Based on Company of Heroes, Endless Space, Endless Legend, and Total War, I had to say Sega.

2 Likes

I really lovve some of the games companies that EA has aquirred (e.g Codemasters with their F1 series), but the way they treat the companies that they aquirred like Black Box, It’s really hard to call them my favorite video game company overall. So Valve it must be due to Half Life: Alyx alone.

1 Like

I feel ya on that. Overwatch is easily my most played game but its hard to give them a win at this point.

1 Like

I like battle state games. Cause they make escape from tarkov, the greatest game ever created.

1 Like

Mojang :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Digital Extremes

They have a really inspiring backstory as well. NoClip has a documentary of it on YouTube :smiley:

2 Likes