Vinyl (as in music records)

I hang out in audiophile spaces a lot but I start d recently collecting vynils cause it’s the only worthwhile way I found that was also fun to collect hard copies of my favorite albums. As you guys can see I went out of my way to collect a specific artist. As I basically impulse bought any I could find if his after he died as prices were getting ridiculous and reprints were rare.

5 Likes

I have crates of vinyls between me and my wife. I’ve been buying vinyl since 2011-2012 and I got her into vinyl in the last year or so. I grew up around records from my grandpa so it’s nostalgic and I love having the big artwork to admire and the cool variants of vinyls out there these days. My collection is 95% heavy metal and 5% a mix of everything else (soundtracks, hip hop, classic rock, etc.).

4 Likes

Okay this American Psycho art is perfect for your set up. Absolutely nailed it. I want to steal this idea I love it so much.

1 Like

@Millions, you can pick one up here. :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

TOOL, opiate

One of my first and favorites.

3 Likes

Really appreciate the link, I had never even heard of Radical Ave before. All of my wall decorations came from Displate but Im always on the lookout for new places to shop.

2 Likes

The wife and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary and I just surprised her with an Audio Technica AT LP60X, speakers, and a few vinyl’s.

1 Like

@8-Bit_Bootcamp Looks like she will be saying “Bye bye bye” to digital music for a while.

I mean I would apologize, to be I honestly can’t help myself.

1 Like

Oh, that’s 100% the brand of humor that floats around in this house. She legitimately walked in the room on May 1st and blurted “ITS GONNA BE MAY” and just walked out.

1 Like

Preordered this album and am eagerly awaiting it’s arrival. This is one of my absolute favorite artists ever. If you are looking for some ambient concentration groove music, this is your stop.

1 Like