Updates on Model O 2 & I 2

Thanks for letting us know, Millions.
Any updates on the Model D Pro?

5 Likes

Thanks for the update Mil :slight_smile: good things come to those who wait

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Millions for the updates

3 Likes

Working on getting one out to everyone in the coming week, I promise.

3 Likes

Hi,
I see that the Model O 2 has disappeared on the website, I had activated the e-mail notification for when it would be possible to pre-order it again, will I still receive it? Thanks in advance :grin:

1 Like

You can still search for the Model O 2 in the search bar on the website, the product page is still there and you can still put in your email to get the notification for when they are available again. So, I would say that you should be fine, and you should still get the notification when they are available for purchase again

1 Like

Appreciate the update @Millions, looking forward to comparing the new Model-I vs the older model.

2 Likes

Oh, you are right, with the search I can find it

1 Like

Glad I could be of help

I am waiting for the update as to when I can pick up a Model I 2 Wireless also, it’s gonna be such a nice upgrade from v1 to v2. Just the Wireless makes it worth the wait

Hi, I preordered both a Model O 2 wireless and a Model I 2. Will they be shipped separate now or together?

By the way I meant to say welcome to the guild earlier…

So with no further delay welcome to the guild @Wooser very happy to have you

Also, welcome to the guild @jrzrad82, I personally don’t have the information to answer your question, I’m sure someone will be able to help you out soon though or you can contact Customer Support. I just wanted to welcome you to our community

Thank you :smiling_face: I am a happy owner of a GMMK and I felt like pairing it with a Glorious mouse too

1 Like

Ya got’s to pair ‘em up :joy:

I just noticed today that the Model O2 and I2 were taken down off of the website. Is this due to the delays in production and lack of availability at this time?

I’m hoping this doesn’t mean they have been scrapped or canceled all together.

1 Like

I noticed this a while ago. As of right now, you can’t place an order anyway. Presumably, because of QC issues and having lots of back orders to fulfill. The pages still exist and you can get notified when it’s back in stock.

3 Likes

Definitely not scrapped!

As @ice mentioned, you can still get to the pages themselves, they’re just not in our nav bar any more as they are not available for purchase at the moment. We will still notify everyone on our Back In Stock list as soon as these become available for purchase, and I’ll make an announcement in the forum as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got an email notification 4 hours ago that the Model I 2 was now available for purchase… guessing it isn’t yet available by your post and the product page saying as so too. Looking forward to the release when it happens.

@Millions has there been any update as to the launch of either model yet? Ive preordered a Model o2 wireless and model i2 wireless for me and my partner through Overclockers (couldnt preorder on here :frowning: ) and just wondering if any news :slight_smile:

Update posted here: Updates on Model O 2, Model I 2, and Model D PRO

2 Likes

We need that D2

2 Likes