The fires of the Glorious Forge are lit!

Thanks for the insight. I’m with @LiquidMaverick , this seems like the perfect place for Glorious to do what it does, and create accessible solutions to more gamers, enthusiasts, etc.

4 Likes

Since we’re talking forge, I’m all for a charging dock for the wireless mice!

4 Likes

Do I buy the pink wired mouse… even though I hate wired ones - just to say I have it? So it will match my Pink GMMK2? I mean I already have the MOW, MDW, MD-W… plus so many other ones. Obsession is real people!!!

4 Likes

I know a lot of guys talk about how much they hate wired mice but if you haven’t tried one of the Glorious wired mice do give one a shot. Their cable is by leaps and bounds the least noticeable/obstructive/constricting/(insert other negative adjective here) of any manufacturer I’ve dealt with. I’m not saying you’ll full on convert, but you’ll at least agree it’s orders of magnitude better than just about any other wired mouse.

6 Likes

This. Add a bungee and it’s, dare I say it, Ascended! Lol, all jokes aside, their wired mice are awesome. And they never need charged

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Fine Glorious take my money! I’ll order it anyway. But if they come out with a wireless one… I’m sure I’ll still get that one too. lol

6 Likes

There are some shit shows with GB over all out there, but most of them are pretty good, i praticipated in a few, including the first release of Model O pink, and everythink whent smooth.

2 Likes

I think you are and I are going to get along famously.

4 Likes

The whole idea of it being a group buy is not appealing to me. It’s everything I hate about the mechanical keyboard scene these days. I get it, these are small batch, experimental things, but I still don’t like it. Having said that, it sounds like the idea is that there is a minimum threshold but not a maximum, so everyone who wants one can get one as long as they don’t wait too long, so maybe that’s okay.

4 Likes

I have to admit,that was my first thought. But I’m optimistic that this will be different. The biggest thing being maintaining realistic time-frames. It would also be nice to see a counter of the amount of product needed to make it happen. This is similar to Drop. I’m ok with the idea when it’s transparent, and I think that’s the intention here. Only time will tell…

I get the idea that the ones firing back are those who are a little too smug about the keyboard community worried that their hobby is going to be corrupted.

But then again, NovelKeys just released their Tfue collab, so…

The others seem to be on the younger side and tend to just repeat things they see/hear on the internet.

I just filled up my 5-gallon jug, I’d be happy to get you a refill :wink:

2 Likes

CALLED THE KEYCAPS LETS GOOOOOOO

6 Likes

@guild_members just a heads up, the Model O Pink Edition Group Buy closes 5/11/22 at 11am CT. If you were interested in picking one up, make sure you place your order/join the Group Buy before then!

5 Likes

Thats a pretty good system for crazy ideas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When will the Forge be lit up :fire: for the first time in 2023?

I’m excited to see what the new year brings to the Glorious Forge and to Glorious Line-up

7 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

3 Likes

Yes! Please share updates!

2 Likes