The fires of the Glorious Forge are lit!

I feel like a lot of people would love that

4 Likes

Awesome! I just hope these are shorter than normal GBā€¦ or maybe a little shorter at least?

4 Likes

Awesome news! I love this! GMMK Pro numpad incoming? :grimacing:

5 Likes

Looks like they will be shorter than a lot of GB as estimated shipping date is August 2022.

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing the Glorious Numpad will be nextā€¦

2 Likes

I hope so!

2 Likes

On the Glorious forge page thereā€™s a bunch of blurred out images Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s whatā€™s coming next :eyes:

3 Likes

These blurred images are rude!

From what I can see, looks like a mouse next up, followed by possibly a 65% Pro?

ā€œAlright wallet. I have been nice to you for a whileā€¦ so why start now! Hahaha!!!ā€

6 Likes

Awesome! such a great idea! I hope there are some special options for guild members!!!

5 Likes

A Glorious MMO mouse or a Glorious Numpad would be amazing, this seems really cool ang amazing and it really helps bring the community much into it, as well as knowing the direction to take in products do to the positivity and want of a certain item.

2 Likes

Just had a look at the Forge, and here are my guesses to what the upcoming products are going to be:
1)

Model I wireless or some form of upgrade to the Model I

New keycaps in more colorways, and maybe with some form of special GMMK Pro edition to go along with them. After taking a closer look, Iā€™m thinking maybe a special celestial edition of the GMMK Pro with some minor upgrades to the board.

After staring long and hard at this big white blob, it looks like a 65% GMMK Pro kinda thing, but Iā€™m not sure.

10,000,000% sure its a new mouse, maybe more of a Finalmouse style drop with a full feature set like sub 50 grams but in a more ā€œGloriousā€ fashion.

Lmk what you think of all of these :slight_smile:

Edit: added another theory to #2

6 Likes

If that is a 65% GMMK Pro, the money will immediately fly from my wallet and go right into Gloriousā€™ pocket.

5 Likes

Amen to that :pray:

3 Likes

Just my guesses, Iā€™m probably way off though.

2 Likes

Nice Iā€™m curious on future forge products!

3 Likes

@Millions As Hephaestus prepares to raise his mighty hammer and forge Glorious new offerings for us, I have a few questions.

Will there be unlimited space for people as long as theyā€™re within the order dates, or will there be a cap on the amount of products produced in each group buy?

Will the time frames all be similar to the Pink MOW, within reason, or is there a time these will run like traditional GBs with year or longer waiting?

Will they run in rounds if the products prove to still be in demand after the conclusion of the GB?

Wanted to think on this, but also ask questions in a timely matter, you know ā€œstrike while the ironā€™s hotā€.

Bad jokes aside, I think this has great promise, and Iā€™m stoked to see what comes out of the Forge!

1 Like

Great questions!

Yep, you can purchase as many units of an item as you want prior to the Group Buy closing, so unlimited space for people as long as theyā€™re within the GB dates.

Weā€™re aiming to keep time frames similar to the Pink MO/O-, not year long waits! While times will vary product to product, one of our main goals for creating Forge was to improve the Group Buy process by keeping wait times down, increasing transparency, and maintaining the same level of QA as seen on standard products.

There is no guarantee weā€™ll run additional rounds of a product after the initial Group Buy. Weā€™re flexible so I imagine if thereā€™s an overwhelming response to a particular product we miiiiight rerun it, but no promises. Definitely get in on the original round if itā€™s something youā€™re interested in!

Keep the questions coming! Weā€™re excited that youā€™re excited :fire: :hammer: :fire:

4 Likes

I feel like this is another example of glorious taking the status quo and flipping it on its head. Now I know it sounds like Iā€™ve had too much of the glorious koolaid, and maybe I have.

But to see the stretched out timing for group buys and constant delays, itā€™s nice to see space for improvement and go after it. Hats off to the effort. I appreciate itā€¦ but you are demoting my wallet to featherweight

3 Likes

@Millions when do these blurred out pictures become unblurred :eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to the modding community and read horror stories about GBs but never participated. Iā€™m hoping this has great success! I look forward to seeing what Glorious has to offer.

4 Likes