The fires of the Glorious Forge are lit!

Friends, I am so pumped to announce the launch of the Glorious Forge!

Glorious Forge is our new sub-brand, where we will release new, unique, and experimental products requested by our community via small-batch Group Buys. This means you’ll see new colorways, sizes, layouts, materials, shapes, components…the possibilities are endless!

To me, the most exciting aspect of this new sub-brand is the opportunity to collaborate with our community. Glorious has always focused on responding to the needs of our community, and Forge will allow us to work together with fans and creators to bring new ideas to life!

For more info on Forge, please check out this blog post.

OUR FIRST OFFERING!

Glorious - Model O Pink Edition - Socials - R3_1920x1080

Our first product available through Glorious Forge is much requested, the return of the Model O/O- Pink Edition! :cherry_blossom: :computer_mouse:

This Group Buy will be available today (4/27/22) through May 11, 2022 at 11am CT, so make sure to get in before it closes!

WHAT IS A GROUP BUY + HOW DO I JOIN?

if you’re unfamiliar with group buys in general, they’re similar to product pre-orders, with the key difference being the product itself is not produced until after the group buy ends and all orders are placed. This does mean a slightly longer wait time than a traditional pre-order, but it also allows us to offer our customers more variation in product styles, colorways, and collaborations. In essence, you may wait a little longer, but you get a really cool product in return :sunglasses:

To join this Glorious Forge Group Buy, head over to the Model O/O- Pink Edition page and click the ENTER GROUP BUY button. You’ll see a popup asking you to acknowledge the conditions of the Group Buy, after which your Pink Model O/O- will be added to your cart. You can then proceed through the checkout process as you usually would.

Please note: All items included in the order with the Group Buy item will ship at the same time, meaning all items will ship when the Group Buy ships.

We’ll send you an email letting you know when your Group Buy order has shipped, and we encourage you to check in on this post or the product page from time to time for general updates on the status of the Group Buy. For more details about the Group Buy process, check out our blog post here.

If you have any additional questions, tag me in a response below. I’m really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this new venture!

20 Likes

I love the idea about incooperating community ideas, but I am sorta confused. What would be the average wait from an IC till delivery for something like a keycap set?

4 Likes

Rewarded ?

Oh, I guess I misunderstood it. I thought they meant specific designs (such as keycap colorways) designed by the community, and not just widely suggested ideas. My bad.

I love this :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yasssss Pink Model O!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Full size ice pad :eyes: :pray::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I am looking forward to a guild artisan keycaps or something of that nature.

7 Likes

That’d be sick!

2 Likes

Great question @Madnan!

There will be multiple avenues through which Interest Checks originate. Most projects in the works currently have come out of more general feedback and community requests (for example, people frequently saying “You should do a keyboard in XX layout!” or “I want a mouse sort of like XX shape in YY color”)

Some projects have come out of our own product & design team’s creative ideas they want to experiment with.

There will be other scenarios where we directly collaborate with product designers, artists, or creators on more specific concepts. In those instances agreements will be worked out on a case-by-case basis where appropriate.

5 Likes

No pink Model O wireless though?! I kind of want to cry.

4 Likes

Looks like we’ve got our next product request :sweat_smile: haha

4 Likes

I think this is great idea, especialy for us hardcore Glorious fans, some unique and pretty interesting stuff can come out of this, and i support it all the way. Btw Model D wireless pink would be most welcome :smiley: .

4 Likes

I’m excited for this!!! Just saw it on Reddit! Group buy for num pad!!! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is very cool. and I am happy that the first item is something I’m not interested in (Model O size shape isn’t my preference), my wallet gets a chance to rest…

Looking forward to see what comes in the future!

6 Likes

I felt that!! I would love a wireless in Pink!!!

4 Likes

This sounds awesome! Looking forward to all the fun, innovative things that the Forge has in store for us.

Can my first request be for a GMMK Pro 65%?

6 Likes

I’m curious as to how this will materialize and how the time frames will play out. TBH, the term “Group buy” makes me cringe, and imagine years long waits for products. I’m excited to see what products come of this, but apprehensive about how it will work.

1 Like