Squeaky mouse wheel?

Does anyone else get this? the wheel is squeaking at me, and driving me insane. Do I disassemble the mouse and lube it? this is a model O

2 Likes

I’ve heard of a few people mentioning this, and it seems the best course of action to take is to reach out to Glorious support for assistance!

I believe they’ve suggested putting lube on the wheel to help prevent the squeak, but I would wait for their response before attempting anything like that.

4 Likes

Yep definitely what @Pseudo said, reach out to support. They can walk you through lubing the wheel and additional steps if that doesn’t fix the issue.

5 Likes

I had to do that with my MOW. It’s not hard, but you do have to take the feet off to get at the screws so you might end up needing to buy new feet (or maybe support is nice enough to send them to you). I just used some switch lube I had lying around and the problem hasn’t come back since doing that. The new mice seem to be lubed at the factory so that doesn’t happen moving forward.

2 Likes

Following up here to see how your mouse wheel is sounding now @jeremy

2 Likes

I also just recently started experiencing this issue. Has anyone heard back as to whether or not we should disassemble and regarding @noodohs comment, if we will need new feet?

1 Like

Definitely reach out to support before you do anything would be my suggestion. They should be able to provide more information.

2 Likes