Show off your Non GMMK PRO Builds

Absolutely stunning build. Very nice and congratulations on that beautiful keyboard.

1 Like

@Morbii great looking board you have there. How is the sound?

1 Like

@Morbii you look to be a collector of extraordinary keyboards!

1 Like

It sounds amazing. I have a carbon fiber plate on it and properly lubed staebies & banana splits. No foam or anything (not necessary).

I have built a second Tiger Lite! I liked my first one so much I decided to grab another to put extra switches and keycaps to good use. Built with Tecsee Carrots (205g0 on stem rails), MT3 Camillo, tuned Durock V2s (dielectric on balanced wires, 205g0 on stems, stab pads on PCB), and case and plate foam (no pre-cut tape sheet or PE foam sheet).

7 Likes

Built this off stream last night - Mode Envoy. Black case, gold accent/weight pieces, alu plate, Laguna Blue switches, GMK Redacted.

6 Likes

Oil Kings and Octupus key caps

6 Likes

Got my polychroma keycaps in…loving them :star_struck:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for mine to get here! Those look sharp as heck @jzaine7! Thank you for sharing :drooling_face: Tomorrow for mine and I promise my spacebar will surprise us all I think :wink:

3 Likes

I plan to start recording sound tests after each build, so I figured I’d start with the one I had done the most recent, which was that Mode Envoy build (Show off your Non GMMK PRO Builds - #720 by SentientTD)

1 Like

Have had my Envoy for awhile, but finally got my switches in for it.

6 Likes

My Envoy still hasn’t shipped :frowning:

I’m guessing Dozill is in the same boat as he hasn’t posted his yet, either (or I missed it).

Anyway, tonight I did my Keycult build. This is an exceptional board – even the way you tear it down and reconstruct it is highly impressive. Never seen anything like it.

• TX AP stabs with the usual lubing suspects
  • Stock Zeal Pearlio switches
  • Aluminum plate
  • GMK Pono

5 Likes

wooting 60HE with the new Polychromas!
:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That looks amazing I might have to put them on mine as well :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Do it! I keep staring at this thing and messing with the RGB :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy crap you weren’t kidding it’s so bright on the wooting :joy:

1 Like

Those extra LEDs in there HIT :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished building my Mode Envoy

I’ll get a few more pictures in a little bit and add them to this post

9 Likes

Lots of great looking Envoy builds! I wish I had one of my own lol

However, I finally got around to properly building my Hope 75X (shameless plug for my keebs.gg post)! I used GMK Deepwell and L+F dk ONIs. Do I regret joining the group buy? Yep. Am I happy with the board? Also yep, for the most part.

There are a few issues/inconveniences that I encountered during assembly that simply shouldn’t exist, let alone with a $360 price tag, but overall it’s a good board.

9 Likes

I got GMK Infernal in the mail this week, and I went to work today to build my E-Black Angel that’s been waiting around for a while.

• E-Black Angel 65 w/ half PP plate
  • TX AP 1.6 long pole stabs
  • Gateron Baby Racoon switches
  • GMK Infernal
  • Artisan from Sandun

The INFERNAL ANGEL:

9 Likes