Show off your GMMK PRO Builds

Loving how this came out :star_struck:

Looking good @LemonBoy, love the accent from the ESC key and rotary knob.

1 Like

That artisan esc is sweet - beautiful build!

I tried out the same FR4 plate, and I like it a lot!

Switches: Everglide Aqua King 55g
Keycaps: GPBT Celestial Fire
Rotary Knob: Navy blue
Cable: Glorious Coiled - Crimson Red
Mod: KBDfans Spacebar foam

12 Likes

That entire build and deskmat really go incredibly well together! I keep telling myself that my build shouldnā€™t be touched. Then you post pictures like this and the foundation I find myself standing on suddenly becomes very unstable.

3 Likes

The color coordination :star_struck:

1 Like

Slight update to my build. Snagged the pink top to enhance my pizazz factor.

8 Likes

I like the shift in the RGB across the keycap gradient. Which artisan is that?

1 Like

Interstellar Artisan Keycap

This is not the seller I bought it from, but this is exactly the same. I like the added splash of color.

2 Likes

Finally got around to building the GMMK Pro that Glorious had sent me. Went with the Glorious Pandas (because why not) except for the function row which is Black Inks because I didnā€™t have enough Pandas to fill out the entire board.

Used the flex kit with the hard gaskets, and then used Durock stabs (at least we think they were Durockā€¦). Topped it with GMK Kaiju.

6 Likes

This looks so awesome!!

While itā€™s not a pro, I did a little custom lighting with my GMMK 2. Really enjoy the polychroma keycaps with per key RGB. My daughter likes to play Minecraft on this and Iā€™m hoping I can light up the important keys for her.

4 Likes

My first ever build! Also picked up the Model D 2 Pro 4k/8k mouse. I even have a new desk mat being delivered in a few days to freshen up my gaming look.

5 Likes

Build looks great! Set the bar pretty high for a first build.

Also curious to hear how you like the new mouse. Keep us posted!

3 Likes

Thank you! Two weeks ago I never dreamed of messing with keyboards, Iā€™ve been using this big, clunky, noisy Razer Blackwidow keyboard for about 2 years. I got tired of it forcing my right hand way out to the side when gaming. Hard to get those big Dubs when you arenā€™t comfy :rofl: I was at my sonā€™s house a few weeks back and I saw he left his gaming PC on, ofc I had to sit down and post a ridiculous comment from his Discord acct. WOW when I used his keyboard, it was life changing! LOL He told me it was a Glorious Tenkeyless that he built/customized. So here about $400 later, I now have two Glorious keyboards, the GMMk Pro and a GMMK Compact 60% (also ordered a bunch of other stuff). I decided Iā€™ll use the 60% with my laptop. I just need to decide what keycaps I want for it. Tough decisions!

As far as the mouse, I did win a solo in Fortnite last night! LMAO, First time trying out the new mouse and keyboard. Iā€™m not done tweaking settings yet for either device, but I definitely felt like my aim was better. I do like that the Model D 2 Pro is lighter than my Razer DeathAdder v2. My hand quickly adapted to the size and feel of the new mouse, and actually felt confident with it.

As time permits over the next few days, I hope to be done messing with the settings. I do not know yet if my processer can handle the new mouse with the 4k/8k feature. I have an ADM Ryzen 5 5600X. I have a feeling Iā€™ll be visiting my local MicroCenter soon to upgrade the processor and motherboard.

Once my new desk mat arrives, Iā€™ll get some better photos of my ā€œbattlestationā€ :laughing:

Thanks,
Missinde

4 Likes

That sounds like an awesome introduction to mechanical keyboards! Congrats on this major update to your battle station! Be careful what you wish for as many of us on the forum will give you 1,001 options for keycaps (should you want recommendations).

As for your current setup, I think your CPU should have no issue with the high polling rate. I would try it and see how it turns out.

And already a solo win on Fortnite?! Looks like whatever tweaks you need are minimal!

1 Like

7 Likes

that looks great!!

1 Like

Having trouble looking away from this one. Really nice build. Love the cable combination too!

2 Likes