RGB at night/dark for GMMK Pro

I am just wondering what the GMMK Pros keys look like in low light/dark with the RGB (non Aura keycaps)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Are you looking for what they look like with backlit caps, or with regular?

2 Likes

thinking of GPBT keycaps in particular, or just any keycaps?

2 Likes

yeah the GPBT keycaps.

1 Like

I can take a pic once I get home of my board with all my lights off. I’m using MT3 caps right now, but I can through some PBT Cherry profile caps on for a picture too!

3 Likes

not backlit just regular. Just want to make sure i can see the keys a little. I know this is small thing but just want to make sure.

1 Like

4 Likes

Might just be me but there’s something really satisfying about a nice white keycap set.

2 Likes

Not just you @jzaine7. @lbris that is a pretty build

2 Likes

I love the white so much, I’m thinking about buying the gold cable and making the rgb a yellow as well.

1 Like

@lbris :heart_eyes:that sounds :fire:

1 Like

I will say I got the rain forest GPBT caps with my GMMK Pro and in the dark I couldn’t see the legends at all. Not like it shouldn’t be expected with dark legends on dark caps, but it was definitely hard to read if you’re trying to

2 Likes

I have found when playing games in a dark room it’s difficult to see the legends. I simply orient with the texture on the F key and I’m good to go. But I would say this kind of issue is universal.

2 Likes

Thanks this is what I was after. Hopefully they release south facing backlit keycaps.

1 Like