NOW IN STOCK - GMMK Numpad

My bad B! I totally misunderstood :rofl: Sometimes I “ascend” myself too much, if you know what I mean :moyai::dash:

If we are speculating on other methods and process I’ll dump:
My general assumption about teleportation and time travel is that a disassociation of my fingers from my body would still be attached to my mind in some way in the time space continuum - keeping some form of connection to memory when returned or even in a universal type of connection like how an atom split would reverse its polarity if the other half was reversed even at great distances but I digress.

HA :metal:

4 Likes

Definitvely a numpad or 65% :(((((

2 Likes

Does that switch profile look really weird to anyone else?

3 Likes

Lol I was saying tell me what the thing is, not explain time travel. But props for going the extra mile.

4 Likes

Numpad? Finally?!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The bigger dial is a PRO dial and the lower, smaller is a thumbstick? I feel like a am seeing ring space around the smaller one where it can move around… anyone else? :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m calling it. It’s a wireless numpad/macropad with 2 knobs, featuring Glorious’s new proprietary Cheeto-dust switches.

7 Likes

Two knobs? … or a mini joystick :thinking:

8 Likes

I hope the new (Gaming?) pad will be accompanied by a serious upgrade of the Glorious Core app. Because right now we can’t even program the function associated with the knob rotation, what would we do with something more elaborated?
Seriously, Glorious Core as it is right now is a joke compared to the System76 Keyboard Configurator app or the UHK Agent.

2 Likes

Take my money

6 Likes

Looks like a numpad with some kind of joystick thing or something on the right side.

6 Likes

I’m trying to relate this to those cryptic photos that were posted…

Could it be slip n’ slide rhymes with sixty-five :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

A split ergo for gaming would be amazing. I have a tkl apex pro. For the switches alone. I still sometimes bump into it with my model O.
It tickles

2 Likes

I know I am new here, but I have fully plunged into the deep end. I agree with everyone here, can’t wait! Love the 2 knobs or joystick looking things.

7 Likes

Its about to go down! Please be a numpad, ready to spend! :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the new product!

5 Likes

:thinking: :shushing_face: :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Much excitement!

2 Likes

Was away for a week and didn’t even know what was happening. Looks awesome!

4 Likes

Bit of new intel at the top o’ this post :eyes:

7 Likes