NOW IN STOCK - GMMK Numpad

Front side of it appears to be elevated a few cm higher versus the front of my GMMK PRO.
On another note: does anyone know how to teleport fingers to a location in the future?

4 Likes

5 Likes

id love for it to be a high profile full, but considering the custom keyb market, i doubt it
looks like a numpad imo

5 Likes

Im buying right away if 95%

3 Likes

Looks smaller than even a 96%. This definitely looks more like a 60-65%, especially since many gamers prefer keebs that size.

2 Likes

I hope it’s a numpad or maybe a wireless keyboard this time?

4 Likes

I’m seeing 2 knobs, possibly 2 LED displays, a camouflaged zebra, a plus sized plus button, some gunk on my monitor, a space to hide a gun in, and potentially a desk integration. This is a new era folks, anything is possible.

5 Likes

like just take my money

2 Likes

Numpad time?

3 Likes

Hard to tell. Btw welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That might be cool too. Welcome to the forum:)

3 Likes

WAIT… is… is that a 65% with two knobs?

'Cuz I’d totally be cool with a 65% PRO with a knob or two.

Now to get through this GMMK2 review on my plate first lmao

3 Likes

Just fingers…nothing else? Press any key repeatedly for 5 seconds.

4 Likes

If we are trying to sort logistics out:
We can just do all my fingers, 5 seconds on 10 keys (fffff, 55555) But the fingers gotta get back to me right away so they can snitch on the secrets they touched OR optionally they can just be shipped back with what this is :joy::+1:

4 Likes

I hope it’s a Num Pad

5 Likes

that’d be awesome

3 Likes

I don’t know about all that. i was just saying pressing the keys for 5 seconds would in fact places your fingers at that precise location five seconds in the future. Not sure how much help that would be, but hey time travel isn’t easy. WIP

I like your approach better though. Tell me what this is.

And where is that mouse…

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I can’t believe you’re actually doing it.

Do you just take product ideas directly from my brain?! Cause this level of wish fulfillment is seriously next level.

I love it.

3 Likes

Yeah, this pretty clearly looks like 5 rows of keys, opposed to six which would suggest a 100%/96%.

3 Likes

OH SNAP. I DIDN’T EVEN THINK OF THAT.

Yeah a numpad that could double as a gaming-style pad might be really interesting.

3 Likes