NOW IN STOCK - GMMK Numpad

9.29.22 - GMMK Numpad is now in stock & ready to ship on our site!

Numpad In Stock Photo Email Size(1)

BIG THINGS TO NOTE:

1. We’ve got a limited amount stock available now that we’ve shipped out pre-orders, and it will be up to six weeks until we get our next stock shipment. If you were considering getting one, definitely don’t wait as we anticipate this first in-stock batch selling out quick!

2. Shipping is free for these beauties in the continental US!

3. If you have any questions regarding the status of your pre-order shipment, please reach out directly to our customer support team.

4. Last but not least, we know you all are eager to hear updates about new rotary knob and slider features, and our SW/FW team is working hard to roll those out. The ability to adjust lighting via your GMMK Numpad slider or rotary encoder and a Windows Zoom function are first up on our list. We do not have official dates for when these features will be released just yet, but we will keep you posted here as we have more info to share.

Drop any additional questions you have in the thread below and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
@Millions

9.28.22: All GMMK Numpad pre-orders (Batch 1 & Batch 2) have now been fulfilled :tada:

It may take some time for tracking to update as they’ll be coming from our international warehouses.

If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with our customer support team.

GMMK Numpad pre-order is live!

Numpad Hero Black 2 (1)_small

A collection of accessories to customize your Numpad is also available for pre-order, including:

For more info on the GMMK Numpad, check out our blog post .

REVIEWS:

Meet the GMMK Numpad - our first fully customizable wireless macro pad.

Featuring:

• Seamless dual wired/wireless connectivity via Bluetooth 5.0 LE
  • Up to 76 hours of battery life on a single charge
  • 17 reprogrammable keys with clickable rotary knob and slider controls
  • Hot-swappable switches w/ gasket-mounted plate
  • Premium full-metal body anodized for durability
  • Full ecosystem of colorful customization accessories
  • Vibrant RGB backlighting w/ aesthetic side profile lights
  • New Glorious GSV2 stabilizers
  • And so much more!

GMMK Numpad pre-orders open Tuesday, August 16th at 11 AM CT on gloriousgaming.com. We expect to start shipping units in September!

Check out our blog post for additional tech specs and launch information.

Reply here with any questions you may have, our team will be watching this post and replying throughout the day :eyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get ready for our new frontier :rocket:

soon_forum

47 Likes

Oh no… now to figure out how to justify a 65%?

11 Likes

I really like my gmmk pro. But now that I’ve been in the hobby a bit. I get the draw of the 65+ format.

I made my v2 68 into a travel board with no weight. I’d love a more durable option than the plastic though…

6 Likes

That looks like a 100% to me…

8 Likes

As much as I wish this were a 65%, it looks to be either a numpad or a full-size/96% based on the vertical 2u keys.

10 Likes

I agree. I think it’s a numpad. If you look along the top row, you can see there are only about 5 keys.

Also, appears to have two knobs?

11 Likes

Can we get a wireless version? :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m excited about this…whatever it is. But you guys are sorta killing me with the teases. I still want to know what that product is that they were teasing on Twitter, and if it’s the finalmouse alternative I’ve been wanting. Anyway, thanks for the heads up @Millions.

3 Likes

60-65% with numpad = 70%? There appear to be the + and Enter keys from the numpad, then a knob, and no F-row because there’s only one row above the + key. Very interesting!

5 Likes

I’d rather have a split/ergo one!

7 Likes

I’m thinking Numpad… Can’t wait to find out though!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m all in!!! Sign me up coach!!!

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Betting just a numpad by itself, maybe?

6 Likes

2nd on these points :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I just bought the GMMK PRO too :sob:

Hoping for a revision of the pro w/ a second knob

5 Likes

Only 5 rows => not much 96% more like a 65%.
2u vertical keys on the right side of the keyboard => not much 65% :thinking:

Is that me or the top right key is … a knob (Square angles both on front and back side) ?

4 Likes

:eyes: wireless split ergo, with single side use. I am DEDED

2 Likes

Looking good. Excited for another board from y’all.

4 Likes