Mouse Wheel

if you play csgo you guys would be familiar with people using there scroll wheel to use as a jump bind, when im using the wheel i feel like its on a more looser side than usual an tends to get caught up in the dents in the wheel then when i click/flick ect it will jump off that bump an cause me to jump any solutions on how i can tighten the wheel a little bit before me tearing this mouse down?

Not sure which mouse you have since you didn’t indicate what it might be but I’m going to assume it’s a Glorious mouse. Also not sure why you didn’t use any punctuation, I had to read your post like 3 times just to figure out what it is you were actually asking. A coherent question with details on the device you’re referring to would have been a good start.

Anyway, I’ve personally used the Model O and the Model D- (both wired) and I’m going to assume the other variants have a similar if not identical scroll wheels. The feel of the which isn’t really adjustable, I’ve torn down both mice for cleaning and cable swaps and I’m not sure there’s much you can change. If you want something that has more of a hard stop or a ‘clicky’ feeling scroll wheel, consider checking out a mouse like the Logitech G502. Good luck!