Mouse Wheel Scroll "Jumping" in the wrong direction

I’m having an issue with my MOW where the direction of scroll seems to “slip” or “reverse” very quickly before continuing in the expected direction. Example being I’ll scroll up, but randomly the screen will jump down a singular scroll before continuing its way up. Happens a lot when I scroll at speed in either direction, but it can occur at slow scroll speeds. It’s irksome when browsing, but particularly irritating when gaming. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it short of getting a new mouse? Thanks!

Hey there, sorry to hear you’re having this issue. If you haven’t reached out to our support team already, I’d suggest doing that. They will have the most knowledge about troubleshooting something like this and can also help you get a replacement if it’s something wrong with the mouse that is causing this issue.

Keep me posted on what you hear back from them!

I had a similar issue with my PreOrdered Model O wireless mine lasted about a year of heavy use which is not great but it’s fine. I contacted support and they gave me a return label. I am getting account credit to give the Wireless minus a try.