Model O replacement parts

I have a model o I’ve been using since they were first made available. It’s worked flawlessly but yesterday the axle-like piece of plastic that connects the wheel to the encoder snapped. I managed a temporary fix with some glue but I don’t know how long it will last. Is there a way to get a replacement?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that happened! Send a message to our customer service team (here’s the page to do so), as I know we have some replacement part kits but not sure exactly what we might have in regards to your specific piece that broke.

2 Likes

It looks like they only offer accessories. I guess for future revisions of mice I would be excited to see a modular version to match the GMMK line. It would be awesome if you could swap out switches and other components. Even better if I can be done without tools or mangling the G-skates

1 Like

Like the title says I am looking for a reliable source for buying spare parts for my model o wireless as the scroll wheel is physically broken and needs to be replaced.

I have seen people say that glorious doesn’t provide any ways of buying spare parts or even getting them sent out if you are under warranty and that is very disappointing as I am a huge believer in the right to repair and I think glorious shouldn’t worry about profit and start worrying about user experience.

1 Like

This is a good point, but i dont think thats ever gonna happen no other brand does this so i dont see why should glorious. Parts breaking is a bit of a grey area, no one can know if you did something that caused the break like smasing your mouse beacuse you got owned in the game or if it was a manufacturing error, especialy if you used that mouse for some amount of time. Buy another one, they are not expensive and take care of it better next time :slight_smile:

It is unfortunate. But I would honestly reach out. Most companies will just send out a replacement mouse altogether

1 Like

Your best course of action would be to contact support. They will be able to give some option of what can be done. Best of luck!

1 Like

@Based moved your question here, just so our Product Team can keep track of how many users are looking for replacement parts if this is something we want to offer in the future :slight_smile: