Model O 2 PRO and Model D 2 PRO are here!

So this is great news, finally model D has some love, but the main issue still remains what is happening with the latest sensor, a lot of people are complaining about it, has something changed ? I wanna get it to replace my original model D but I hesitate because of the sensor issues.

2 Likes

Hello guys,

First of all congratz for the new mice releases! I am pretty sure there are hard works behind them :slight_smile:

My only question would be: were you able to fix the wireless inconsistent click latency issue? With Model O 2 and Model I 2 we heard lots of problems and issues with it. I know there was a firmware update but it didnā€™t solve the issue sadly

For example Model I2 looks bad (Reviewed Oct 04, 2023 at 01:25 pm):

Since these new mice price starts around $130 (2/4k version) + shipping and taxes itā€™s gonna end up around $205-210 for me in Hungary. I definitely gonna wait until I saw some test result but I thought it worth a question.

Especially that G Pro X Superlight 2 released not so long ago as well. It costs $180 in Hungary, it has the same weight, similar dimensions and when I mentioned the new Glorious mice to my friends / colleagues / contacts etcā€¦ they all said: nah thanks. (mainly because of the bad pr from o2)

I am still curious about these, hope they gonna turn the tides :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m here from the Guild

2 Likes

You need to comment this on the blog post!

4 Likes

Very good! I want to try this mouse; I missed on the fox color on the group buy one; hopefully you guys will have more variety on colors on these. I need a green mouse :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hype

5 Likes

So excited to see some familiar faces back in here :face_holding_back_tears:

And just fyi - I added links for the mousepads and GLxA t-shirts to the top of this post to make those easier to find + add to cart if you order a mouse. Donā€™t want yā€™all to miss your freebies!

8 Likes

I havenā€™t forgotten about you! Iā€™m chatting with our engineers to get you a detailed response :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Tbf ive been having the same issue with the O2 Wireless. If you get anything of note back, please let me know :pray:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me! Appreciate the response, can definitely get behind the additional weight as a result of a different performance benefit.

3 Likes

Was looking at these to replace my g pro wireless but now I have to look into this clicking.

Just as a heads up, G Pro wireless & superlight have basically broken scroll wheels eventually, take a look before you buy! Iā€™m stuck with mine.

2 Likes

:fire: love it. Canā€™t wait to try this shiny new thing out!

(Currently using an O2 on my mac, and an O Pro & wired O- on PC, so weā€™ll see where this one landsā€¦)

3 Likes

A pro minus would be great

7 Likes

Iā€™m here from the Guild. I recently bought the o2 but if a white one releases I could definitely be persuaded.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very common ask :writing_hand:

8 Likes

basically the series one pro from the forge lol but updated

1 Like

Seems like the forge experiment worked! The Forge mouse was a win for me. Now available for the masses

3 Likes

Already on display at best buy

6 Likes

Oh thatā€™s pretty

4 Likes

Iā€™m here from the Guild

5 Likes

Need to post that comment on the blog post, not here @rapatak38. But welcome back :slight_smile:

6 Likes