Model O 2 PRO and Model D 2 PRO are here!

PRO Series mice are here!

Detail rundown:
:computer_mouse: Fully Enclosed Shell
:feather: Starting at 57 grams
:gear:NEW Glorious Optical Switches (Rated for 100-Million-Click Lifecycle)
:raised_hands: Choose between the ambidextrous Model O 2 PRO or ergonomic Model D 2 PRO
:racing_car: Our first ever option for 4K/8KHz polling

@guild_members
:crown: Guild member perks :star2:

1. Free mousepad (Cloth or Elements) OR any GLxA t-shirt with PRO mouse purchase
  2. First 48 hours only
  3. Guild members will need to add their item of choice to their cart along with their mouse and add code GUILDPRO to get their free item.
  4. Enter to win 1 of 25 Gilded Caps (Guild keycap). To enter, Guild members need to comment “I’m here from the Guild” on the O2PRO/D2PRO launch announcement blog.
  5. Winners will be chosen at random and emailed by EOW (10/23). No purchase is necessary to win the cap.

Stay glorious,
-Bear :yellow_heart:

15 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Good pricing! Excited to see the reviews! :+1:

5 Likes

Us too! :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Don’t want to be a downer here because I like that the “Pro Series” is being continued after the close of Forge, but the Model D Pro was an advertised weight of 58G, was there something else improved internally that increased the weight or were the materials used in the Model D Pro too expensive/hard to source for mass production? I know I won’t notice 2G and I like the increased polling rate option, just curious as the weight was a big selling point of the Model D Pro

3 Likes

Finally a matte black pro mouse without the holes!

I’d love to get a copy of this so I can review it against the deathAdder v3

4 Likes

If they ever make a - version for my baby hands I’m in

7 Likes

I just bought O2 pro 8k! can not wait to try it !! Does anyone know if they sent any out to reviewers to try first? I loved the series one pro so this is basically a larger version with optical clicks and better sensor! So excited for it

5 Likes

have you looked for the series one pro that they released on forge last year> you can find some in the reddit mousemarket

3 Likes

Relatable :melting_face:

5 Likes

We should have some reviews going up today! We’ll be sharing them to our IG stories as they come through :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

The additional weight is caused by the addition of higher supported polling rates, not meant to be an improvement over the standard. The difference should be pretty imperceptible.

4 Likes

This looks really awesome. I am still in love with my Model O Pro from the forge. But it’s good to know this will be available when a replacement is needed. Will be watching those reviews. If it’s anything like the forge edition, I’m expecting great news!

5 Likes

I’m here from the Guild

3 Likes

And out of no where, too! Super excited to out the 4K version of this!

Looks like I’ll need to start scouting MicroCenter for these! I was just there yesterday and didn’t see em - they can be known for putting stuff on shelves a bit early :wink:

4 Likes

Glad to see the Glorious Model D 2 is a good option for a boomer like me with an arthritic pinky finger. Ordered.

6 Likes

You need to post that on the blog to enter! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Should there be a link to the announcement blog there? I think it is missing from the post up top, maybe?

2 Likes

Good catch! I just updated the link

3 Likes