Mechanical Keyboard Workshop at New Jersey Micro Center!

From Friday, 10/14 - Sunday, 10/16 you can join Glorious at the north New Jersey Micro Center for our mechanical keyboard workshop.

Whether you’re a keyboard newbie interested in learning more about the hobby or an experienced vet who just wants to geek out about keebs, our knowledgeable enthusiasts will be on-site to talk about all things mechanical keyboards.

Want to try out some of our boards and switches? Got questions? Ideas? Have a custom build to show off? Stop by!

A full lineup of GMMK PROs and all accessories will also be available in-store for purchase. We’ll even help you pick out parts and put them together!

We’ll also have surprise giveaways, contests, and a Keyboard Beauty Contest. Bring your favorite build with you to the event and we’ll snap some pictures. At the end of the event, we’ll host a vote on our social media and community channels. The participant who wins the vote for the best-looking board will receive a custom-built GMMK PRO. More special prizes will be available for runners-up.

8 Likes

The one weekend in October that I already made plans for :sob:

1 Like

Same here or I would be going :frowning:

1 Like

Same D:

1 Like

I will be there, need to feed my addiction.

3 Likes

Waiting for the Michigan Micro Center Event! Let’s go!

6 Likes

Does anyone know if you can attend if you don’t have an event ticket. I was able to reserve 2 but my friend says he tried and it says event sold out

Oh absolutely! It’s free and open to the public, come by with as many friends as you want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Chicaaaaaaaagooooo please.

2 Likes

Hi! When will the beauty contest entries go up?

2 Likes

Anyone know when the keyboard beauty contest will be up?

1 Like

I, too, would like to know when the beauty contest entries will go up.

1 Like

@Millions would you know?

1 Like

Checking on this for everyone first thing tomorrow!

2 Likes

@Zitroceli @Cdorrios @Anonymouse09 @SwaggyAlpaca

:rotating_light: Beauty Contest post is live here: New Jersey Micro Center Beauty Contest! :rotating_light:

2 Likes