I guess I like Glorious lol

Well I got a little itch and went fanboi and bought some Glorious things :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Very nice! Looking forward to the final build

4 Likes

Oh, the navy blue top plate, I like. Looking forward to pics of everything pieced together.

4 Likes

I had some heartache over going with a top plate that was a specific color… not something more neutral like e-white or black.

Hopefully it comes out okay! Does make you think a bit harder about the overall setup.

3 Likes

Tried this since I have the whole thing torn apart anyway… probably wont do it again lol.

4 Likes

Well, at least it’s a swappable top plate and not an entire kit. I honestly love that feature of the PRO, and hope they keep growing the inventory of colors. I’m still waiting for a deep purple or burgundy, because I have my eye on caps that would go well with those colors.

Oh wow, switch pads? That’s a little more than my shaky hands can manage. You’re going big with the modding and now I am really jazzed to see the end result and what you think of the final product.

1 Like

I’m going to need a before and after audio test pretty please!

3 Likes

Yeah, the top case is quite easy. I just didnt want to buy too many of them! Yeah I want some more deep rich colors myself. Seems that there are some good keycap colorways that play well with them.

Yeah, switch pads… lol I don’t know how much it can or will do, but I will definitely provide some feedback on it.

1 Like

I don’t know if I have my before sound, but I will see what I can do! I will get a sound test once done.

2 Likes

After is perfect. I’ve heard one with switch pads. I would love to hear another.

3 Likes

Only slightly disappointed the Glorious brush doesnt fit on their lube station. Otherwise everything works well. I think most of the accessories are quality, but, they definitely are making margins on these :wink:

6 Likes

Finally got around to doing this:
GMMK Pro Sound Test with Switch Pads

Space still needs a little work.

1 Like

Sounds amazing! What switches are you using?

1 Like

Thanks!

Just cheap Gateron Milky Yellow!

3 Likes

This sounds like another argument in support of switch pads. Shhhh… don’t tell @Pseudo

I’m venturing into lubing switches soon and milky yellows are first on the list.

3 Likes

Love milky yellows

2 Likes

If you get some, they definitely need the lube love.

I lubed these with my own mix of Superlube oil and grease. But, the usual choice of 205g0 is fine.

I haven’t tried G-Lube yet, I hear it’s a bit thicker than 205g0, which I would probably like, since what I make is slightly thicker as well.

Cheap and honestly they sound and feel great to me.

I have a hard time not putting them back in after I try other switches LOL.

2 Likes

Stahp

1 Like

Gat Milky yellows are good switches.

2 Likes