I guess I like Glorious lol

I scored some Novelkeys Silk yellows in a mystery box, they’re nice, and I’m all about pre lubed switches. Such a time saver… :rofl:

1 Like

I feel you I love Glorious aswell!

1 Like

I originally got a pre-ordered Model O, that a friend begged me for so I gave it to him.

I then placed an order for a new Model O, a GMMK barebones, a new mat, keycaps, and some other stuff. I couldn’t believe the haul that showed up.

2 Likes

My Glorious stash consists of a GMMK 1 Compact, a GMMK 2 65, a mouse bungee, a deskmat, a Model O wireless, a Model I, a Nebula coiled cable, and an OG set of Aura keycaps, the ones with the funky font. Oh, and a set of GSV2 stabs. Also in the wings, a Pink model O from the Forge, A MOP from the forge, and a gaming sleeve from the GLxA lineup. I have my eye on some other apparel too. There’s just too much value to be had to, to not have a Glorious Collection. Here’s hoping they keep diversifying their Battlestation kit.

3 Likes

Quite a lineup!

1 Like

It’s addictive! Good stuff!

Milky yellows are my favorite. I have them in two keebs I’ve built. The sound and feel is just so good. I’m starting to get turned onto milky black switches, though, but yellow is still the best budget linear. And lubing switches is so much fun; time-consuming but relaxing as well. Just pop on some good music and away you go.

I guess I like Glorious as well; I have a GMMK 1 TKL, GMMK 2 96%, the white XL extended deskmat, the Model D wireless mouse, the wooden wrist rest for both keyboard and mouse, the cleaning kit, a green coiled cable, I ordered a shirt last week, and I’m about to order the Aura keycaps for my GMMK 2 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I would’ve recommended the Pro Yellows - come pre-lubed and for once they do a decent job at factory lol. But Yellows are good switches to start on, especially for the price.

2 Likes