HUGE GMMK NUMPAD GIVEAWAY

Want to get one of the first GMMK Numpads in the world?

GMMK NUMPAD (TECH USER)

To celebrate the announcement of the GMMK Numpad, we are giving away TWO of them! And you’ll receive them weeks before their official launch – one for you and another for a friend!

Outside of a select group of reviewers and Glorious staff, nobody else has experienced a Numpad yet.

There are multiple ways to enter to increase your chance of winning:

How to Enter:

• 1 Instagram Entry: Follow, Like, Comment under our post with “We Are Glorious”, and Tag a friend. (Both you and your friend have to follow @Glorious on Instagram to qualify)

• 1 Twitter Entry: Retweet the giveaway post, write “We Are Glorious” in the comments, and tag your friend in the replies. Both you and your friend must be following @Glorious to qualify.)

• 1 Forum Entry: Reply below with the name of a friend and mention a game you two enjoy(ed) playing together. (First names or nicknames only, including last names will disqualify you). Both you and your friend need to have an account on gloriousgaming.com.

The giveaway ends August 15th at 10:59 AM CT. Entries will be pooled with the winners randomly chosen and announced on our social channels on August 15th. If both and your friend do the same entries, you have double the chance to win!

• No Purchase necessary
  • This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
  • Void where prohibited
  • Must be 13+ years to enter.
  • No employee, employee family member, or friend of an employee will be eligible to win
  • Global entry, possible. The prize will be shipped globally.
25 Likes

Me and my buddy Nicolai played Tarkov till he blew me up with an ill tossed nade :rofl:

5 Likes

Me and my friend peyton really enjoy playing Rocket league together.

3 Likes

My brother Brandon and I play/d FF14 and Outsiders online together. These pads would be great to game together with!

4 Likes

MagiCarl and I have played a lot of games together but I think the one time we completed one was It Takes Two. Amazing and fun experience until it forced us to kiss at the end. It saved our marriage

5 Likes

Welcome @Doujou @SuperSkip !

2 Likes

Kim and I loved playing World of Warcraft together, 10 years later we’re married and still playing games!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Kami, as we used to play Urban Terror a lot and USE THE NUMPAD for radio commands :smiley:

4 Likes

Ohad and I play minecraft.we both have the model o. Wish to have a good keyboard

4 Likes

Me and my buddy cookiesrcool play rocket league together. I’ve carried him since he was a bronze and now we’re beating gc’s.

4 Likes

Me and my friend really enjoy to play minecraft with the Glorious model o, I like this mouse

5 Likes

My friend Lyna playing Battlefield 1

4 Likes

My GF(Kylie) and I enjoy playing Clash of clans together. We help each other by donating troops to each other.

3 Likes

Me and my sister Fruitcake98 really enjoy playing Valorant

5 Likes

Me and my brother, Cazzy7819, really enjoy gaming Valorant!

3 Likes

Me and my girlfriend Achie loved playing Valorant together

3 Likes

Wendy and I loved playing World of Warcraft together for many years!

3 Likes

Danielle and I have played hundreds of hours of Monster Hunter together. All the way back to 4u on 3DS and most recently Rise: Sunbreak on Switch

We also play Borderlands, Stardew Valley and all other sorts of co-op games.

3 Likes