HUGE GMMK NUMPAD GIVEAWAY

Zack— we love to play fall guys together!

3 Likes

My brother, Izxmida and I played Rocket League! We definitely need a new game to come out. It was fun to revisit some Rocket League!

3 Likes

Me and Shania would enjoy this with valorant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My gaming buddy Xander and I enjoy the Halo franchise.

3 Likes

My friend Arthur and I love playing rocket league but I am way better than him

3 Likes

Me and Kate love playing Rocket League but she thinks she’s better than me pfft smh

3 Likes

Me and my buddy Nathan play a lot of valorant together and we both have GMMK pro’s so these are a must have!

3 Likes

I know that I’m looking forward to playing of Sea Of Thieves for casual play and Valorant when Gabe and I want to get a bit more competitive. He’s a bit of a genie at both - and having just got his PC, started off with a Glorious Keyboard! I need to get myself a white Model D- soon!

4 Likes

I’m not gonna enter, not a fan of a numpad, its better that someone who needs it or likes it gets it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me and my brother Barney have been enjoying Dota 2 together for the past 10 years!

3 Likes

Me and my good friend CoolPanda play a lot of Valorant, with the occasional League of Legends and Fortnite for the lols

4 Likes

My friend dapeach and I play a lot of valorant together as well as the occasional league of legends and fortnite

3 Likes

Welcome,

Yqav
Smater
xolrac1212
Cazzy7819
Fruitcake98
Chips
talon505
hotsaucehoney
Mazuki
amDitto
harvey1221998
Tealkoi
Arthur
imart004
l33t_b4n4n4
Coolpanda
@DapeachTV ( I SEE U :eyes: )

Respec @SmallVille :pray:

Call me Glorious Oprah RN cause if you all look under your seats EVERYONES GETTING A LIIIIIKKKKKEEEEE

oprah-winfrey-point-out

5 Likes

A friend of mine Matt. Used to duo on a rust server it was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

My wife’s daughter, Arianna.

We bought her a Switch for Christmas several years back, and while she enjoyed it, it wasn’t her “favorite” gift at the time. My main purpose was that we could all play Fortnite together when she was apart from her mom. I tried for a bit to get them all into it, but I wasn’t trying to force anything and she didn’t seem that thrilled with it so I backed off.

Then, a few months later, I get a frantic phone call
“Do you still play FORTNITE?!”

“Yes, why?”
“OMG I LOVE IT NOW”

We spent countless hours together playing Fortnite. Cut to this most recent Christmas which saw us building her first gaming PC. She is now consumed with playing Valorant with her friends and wouldn’t be seen dead playing video games with her mom XD

She’s 13, so she gets a little slack in that department at the moment. But I’m counting the days when shes out of the teenager phase and we can all get together to play, what I’m assuming, will be Valorant-Classic.

6 Likes

hahaha LETS GO INDIGO!!! hope you been well bud <3

2 Likes

I SEE YOU!!
youll love the model D bro! in wireless its SOO CLEAN

1 Like

Right back at you fam! :pray: :sunglasses:

1 Like

A.J. and I got some chicken dinners in PUBG

3 Likes

This looks sweet!!

2 Likes